Back to back Question

21 hours ago, jjjct said:

Thanks for your response, you are always a wealth of info! There are no 27 day offerings from Peepete to Auckland showing on NCL website, I just did a cruise search and they are coming up individually. Showing a 17 day and 10 day which is what i booked with a TA, but showing as one cruise of 27 days.

Do you know if B2B usually show 2 booking numbers/itinerary.

I guess I will have to check with my TA to confirm. Being Platinum with NCL, I want to make sure we get the extra laundry and 2 extra dining perks for the second leg of the cruise. 

We have done B2B that were marketed by NCL as one itinerary or 2 itineraries.  We booked as one itinerary and had one booking number.  We got all the perks for each cruise.  We have also booked B2B that had separate booking numbers.  We always go to both muster drills.  Sometimes we are told we are not on the list and do not have to attend.  Other times, we are on the list and must attend.  It does not seem to matter how it is booked - just random.

Also, we always have had our left over OBC and internet minutes from the first cruise carried over to the second one.  We ask ahead of time to be sure and it has always happened.

When we did the B2B booked with one booking number, our key card had the final disembarkation date printed on it.  When we bought some booze on the first leg, it was marked for delivery at the end of the second leg (the disembarkation date on our cards).