Suggestion for Family

Donojames

1 hour ago, BensonFan711 said:

My recommendation would be Royal Caribbean.  Royal has a partnership with Dreamworks, so there are character breakfasts and photo ops for the kids, ans well as other Dreamworks themed events.  But, many ships also have a Solarium, which is an adult-only area with a pool (in most cases....check out the deck plans for the specific ship you're considering, if this is something you want) where the adults can hang out.  And, on the Oasis class ships, there's a recreational pool and a sports pool, plus a kids swim area.  All of the Royal ships will have kids clubs (I believe there's an extra charge, but from what I've heard, it's worth it)!  Plus, they have family friendly entertainment earlier in the evening and adult only entertainment later in the evening.  The menu is great for little ones with picky taste buds, and there will be plenty for the adults to choose from as well.

Royal discontinued their partnership with Dreamworks.

There is no charge for the kiddie club, unless you're doing late-night "babysitting" -- the daytime and early evening programming are all included in the base fare.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Royal discontinued their partnership with Dreamworks.

There is no charge for the kiddie club, unless you're doing late-night "babysitting" -- the daytime and early evening programming are all included in the base fare.  

Well, that's a bummer!  I really liked the Dreamworks movie channel...I generally put it on in the mornings for noise while I'm getting ready.