New dates online now

The 20 /21 cruises are online from today.  Expensive !  Hope to pick up a brochure tomorrow and will study it in more detail.  From what I've seen so far can't say I'm impressed.  Limited choices once again from Scotland.

Can't believe people are booking so far ahead.  Surely prices will drop nearer departure date.  

Looking at the online brochure its a little confusing as to what their strategy is. The itineraries/dates that you would expect them to exploit such as Christmas and new year 2020 have actually dropped in price  whereas dates that are run of the mill bookings have risen by £150 plus.

the itineraries that I have been looking at are Dec 13 2019 on Explorer canaries cruise from Birmingham.

Thomson/TUI/Marella have aways seemed to have a large amount of Scots guests onboard so I can't understand their thinking with limited choices from Scottish airports.🤔

Lots of Scots travel down to Gatwick & Manchester as there is a lot more choice and prices are often a lot cheaper.  We have flown out of Manchester and Gatwick a few times but find it too much of a hassle now as we are getting on a bit and you don't really save much by the time you pay for travel, meals and overnight accommodation.

We loved doing re-positioning cruises but hardly any choice now from Scotland. 

Really wanted to do the Far East but the thought of a long flight back to Gatwick then the hanging about the airport for flight back to Scotland then the drive home ,especially in winter, puts us off. 

Think we have missed the boat on that one.  We should have booked it with another company when we were younger and fitter instead of waiting for Marella to add it to their itinerary then finding they were no regional flights

Have heard several times that Marella would be doing the US so was hoping it would be in the new brochure but we may be kicking up the daisies before it actually becomes available lol !!