Late Night Food Upgrades

4 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

The Italian place only replaced a free pasta bar for lunch. Not much of a change.

You like to nit pick or should I say cherry pick. Should I list all the additions and you can lust their corresponding take away or change? 

24 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

I agree. While the new late night menu appears to be a slight improvement over the previous huge cutback down to hot dogs, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, and fried chicken gristle on stale bread (i.e., broke college student food) and eliminating french fries (which are dirt cheap for Carnival anyway, but now conveniently available for sale through room service), I would much prefer the previous late night grill menu.

What do you think of all the new free food options carnival is adding to their ships? 

7 hours ago, ober134 said:

Idk if this is actually an upgrade. On Vista last year and Magic this spring we thought it was kinda bad. That said, not a deal breaker. 

The new menu is a huge downgrade from the old late night menu. I'd rather pay $7.95 for room service on Royal Caribbean or head to the Playmaker's Bar. The international cafe is just as adequate on Princess combined with a pretty awesome room service menu -- still with many items served complimentary. Even though I haven't sailed Norwegian, even O'Sheehan's looks like it has pretty good options.

Carnival needs to step it up.

Edited by xDisconnections