Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

First, a huge thanks to all the Carnival cruisers who have patiently answered all of my questions. I have not been on a family cruise in 10 years and haven't sailed on Carnival since 2007.  So I've had a A LOT of questions.  I find the search feature on these Boards next to useless.

 

One more (but maybe not the last) question - Is apple and/or orange juice available in the Lido all day?  Do they have lemonade?  If not, I guess we can fill up empty water bottles in the morning and keep them in the cabin fridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

First, a huge thanks to all the Carnival cruisers who have patiently answered all of my questions. I have not been on a family cruise in 10 years and haven't sailed on Carnival since 2007.  So I've had a A LOT of questions.  I find the search feature on these Boards next to useless.

 

One more (but maybe not the last) question - Is apple and/or orange juice available in the Lido all day?  Do they have lemonade?  If not, I guess we can fill up empty water bottles in the morning and keep them in the cabin fridge.

After breakfast hours are done they take the oj out of the machine. Lemonade and ice tea are then available the rest of the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juices (apple, orange, and some sort of guava cocktail) are available on the Lido during breakfast hours.  @mrpayroll is right that they are replaced with lemonade and iced tea late morning.  Juice is available at no additional cost through room service (don't forget to tip).  Juice is also included in the Bottomless Bubbles program, if you want to be able to get it freely at bars throughout the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

warning on the lemonade though, more than a glass or two is going to burn your mouth. Got to cut that with some tea or water or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemonade and iced tea from lunchtime on. Apple, orange, and guava/passionfruit only available at breakfast. The latter one is my favorite -- so yummy, and I wish I could get it throughout the day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Lemonade and iced tea from lunchtime on. Apple, orange, and guava/passionfruit only available at breakfast. The latter one is my favorite -- so yummy, and I wish I could get it throughout the day!

 

If you knew what was in that guava/passionfruit stuff you might change your mind.  NOT 100% juice - more of a watered-down-and-added-a-bunch-of-sugar concoction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kwaj girl said:

 

If you knew what was in that guava/passionfruit stuff you might change your mind.  NOT 100% juice - more of a watered-down-and-added-a-bunch-of-sugar concoction.

Then probably a good thing I only ever have it on vacation. But it's yummy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

 

If you knew what was in that guava/passionfruit stuff you might change your mind.  NOT 100% juice - more of a watered-down-and-added-a-bunch-of-sugar concoction.

Actually all the "juices" in the Lido deck dispensers are juice cocktails--sugar, water, flavorings, and little or no real juice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would never expect there to be 100% juice in a dispenser. I've always basically expected those to be sugar water (same in hotel complimentary breakfast buffets).

 

They do have new fresh-pressed juices during the Sea Day Brunch that you can order at $5/glass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juices MAY be available from room service after breakfast. You can take juice boxes with you on board of that helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...