AMEX Offer

Charles4515

On 7/12/2019 at 3:04 PM, Charles4515 said:

Add some of the other offers to your card and refresh the page. More offers will be added and it might come up.  I did that once to get a Hilton offer that I wanted. It did take a bunch of adds. I think I did 5 at time and at 30 the offer I wanted came up. 

You are brilliant - thank you!  I didn't have the offer on my Platinum card and wanted to use that card for the OBC.  I did exactly what you said and added some other offers and voila! the Oceania offer appeared!  THANK YOU!! 😁

Made a $500+ payment (via TA) on booking made in June... the $150 credit posted the day after the payment posted. I’m a happy camper😄😄👏👏🎉🎉😄😄

Also learned that not all Amex customers get the same offers. Unfortunately, my sister and BIL (Platinum) weren’t extend the offer and after speaking with customer service were basically told “too bad, too sad!”  Bottle of wine on me, I guess!

On 8/19/2019 at 12:08 PM, pcakes122 said:

You are brilliant - thank you!  I didn't have the offer on my Platinum card and wanted to use that card for the OBC.  I did exactly what you said and added some other offers and voila! the Oceania offer appeared!  THANK YOU!! 😁

I tried this, I loaded up over 30 offers on the card I wanted to use, no dice for me. I wanted to also earn Hilton points. I called their customer service and they told me they couldn't switch the offers between cards. 

I went ahead and used the card that it's on. I saw the $150 credit as soon as it went from pending to posted. 

Thanks Charles for making us aware of this!😁