On Azamara can we use OBC to give extra gratuities?

cruisestitch

Non refundable can only be used in shops, bars. spa and speciality restaurants as well as land discoveries.  You can also use it for a private car from the concierge to take you to the airport

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, hiccups said:

That's disappointing.  Celebrity allows you to do this.

Technically though, unlike Celebrity tips are included in the fare on Azamara. There is no expectation to tip extra at all so I suspect the systems aren't in place to allow you to do it from non-refundable OBC. 

Phil 

8 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Technically though, unlike Celebrity tips are included in the fare on Azamara. There is no expectation to tip extra at all so I suspect the systems aren't in place to allow you to do it from non-refundable OBC. 

Phil 

True, but since on X the passenger has to fill out a form and name the crew member, and then the form is given to Finance to be debited from the account (at least that's what we were told on X), it seems like that could be done on Azamara.  Especially if, as HGC's post implies, you can designate additional gratuities with non-Azamara refundable OBC.

16 hours ago, uktog said:

You can also use it for a private car from the concierge to take you to the airport

Do you happen to know the approximate cost for a car from Southampton to LGW? Thanks.

On 7/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, uktog said:

Non refundable can only be used in shops, bars. spa and speciality restaurants as well as land discoveries.  You can also use it for a private car from the concierge to take you to the airport

I assume also from Miami port to a hotel Miami Beach? , I will ask anyway. Thanks for that.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:49 PM, uktog said:

That's interesting about the private car to airport...Will definitely check that out for San Juan as we have an 11am flight out to Tampa...Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...