Late departure

Boycey

Hello all,

looking for for some expert advice about Oceania.

We are planning to book Oceania Riviera for 2020 (Mediterranean) after many years of enjoying their competitors, particularly Azamara and more recently Viking.

One feature on Azamara that we’ve grown to love is the option of late departure on the final morning in the event of a late flight. Do Oceania offer something similar?  Our proposed flights back to London is very late afternoon, so the option of a late departure from the ship would clinch it.

thanks

Edited by Boycey
Sp

What is your departure p[ort?

Isn't there plenty to do there before departure or even stay overnight?

The only port where I have seen the possibility of late departure from the ship is in Papeete.

18 minutes ago, arima22 said:

My cruises in June it was vacate rooms by 8AM off the ship by 9 AM.

yes  that is my experience  but they want any stragglers off by 10 AT THE LATEST

Late Check out times, AND guaranteed limitless  almost spontaneous chit chat with the officers.

GoodGollyGosh!!!

Azamara will do almost anything to keep the punters happy.

Well, short of building a new ship, anyway...😖

• Haha 1

We are on an Oceania cruise in November ending in Miami. Our flight home to London is at 11pm. I searched the internet for a day hotel room on this site https://www.dayuse.co.uk/

So I booked, will pick up a car at the port, go to hotel drop our luggage then go shopping (Malls in the USA so much better than London) then we can sit round the pool a bit and we can have a shower and change before dropping the car at MIA before the long flight home.

14 minutes ago, Darspurs said:

We are on an Oceania cruise in November ending in Miami. Our flight home to London is at 11pm. I searched the internet for a day hotel room on this site https://www.dayuse.co.uk/

So I booked, will pick up a car at the port, go to hotel drop our luggage then go shopping (Malls in the USA so much better than London) then we can sit round the pool a bit and we can have a shower and change before dropping the car at MIA before the long flight home.

Sounds like a sensible plan😊