Roatan Excursion - South Shore or Utlimate Experience Adventure Ziplining

Trying  to decide on which zip lining excursion we should choose. Going ziplining with my sister in law and daughter. Ultimate Experience is considered challenging. I am wondering how challenging as compared to South Shore.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

South Shore is excellent. Great focus on safety, attentive staff that will zip with you if you're hesitant. You Rice 10 or so lines and final sip is super long over dense jungle. I want from nervous on first run to kind of look Mom no hands by the last.

I recently did the suspension bridge excursion there, great fun with less adrenaline  required.

15 hours ago, Nola26 said:

South Shore is excellent. Great focus on safety, attentive staff that will zip with you if you're hesitant. You Rice 10 or so lines and final sip is super long over dense jungle. I want from nervous on first run to kind of look Mom no hands by the last.

I recently did the suspension bridge excursion there, great fun with less adrenaline  required.

Thank you! Did you do the NCL excursion or did you book it yourself? Also did you the superman zipline?  My sister in law is nervous about the suspension bridges. The NCL description states that it is a category 3 (challenging).

1 hour ago, LivLove2Cruise said:

Thank you! Did you do the NCL excursion or did you book it yourself? Also did you the superman zipline?  My sister in law is nervous about the suspension bridges. The NCL description states that it is a category 3 (challenging).

NCL

Superman is st Harvest Caye, haven't done it 

Suspension bridges are sturdy and not challenging, just fun.

20181227_123837.jpg

• Like 1

My son and I went to Roatan in 2017 and wanted to do ziplining as we had missed it the year before. I ended up booking us the Sun-Splash and Zip adventure through Roatan Ocean Adventures. For the bargain price of $65pp they took us to Jungle Top (closest to the port) where we spent probably 60-90 minutes doing the Canopy zip line tour, then we drove to the other side of the island past Mahogany Bay for some excellent snorkeling and finally they took us by boat over to Little French Key for a couple of hours of beach time. Highly recommend this tour!!

http://roatanoceanadventures.com/?page_id=7

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

My son and I went to Roatan in 2017 and wanted to do ziplining as we had missed it the year before. I ended up booking us the Sun-Splash and Zip adventure through Roatan Ocean Adventures. For the bargain price of $65pp they took us to Jungle Top (closest to the port) where we spent probably 60-90 minutes doing the Canopy zip line tour, then we drove to the other side of the island past Mahogany Bay for some excellent snorkeling and finally they took us by boat over to Little French Key for a couple of hours of beach time. Highly recommend this tour!!

http://roatanoceanadventures.com/?page_id=7

The NCL suspension bridge excursion is shopping/chocolate factory, suspension bridges and beach at an upscale resort. 

20181227_141635.jpg

20181227_135423.jpg

20181227_112854.jpg

Edited by Nola26