RCCL Contact

dijo

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Web_reservations@rccl.com

Ken,

Would they be able to tell me why one ice show and one aqua show are not being offered on our November 17 Harmony?  There have been 2 ice shows and 2 aqua shows on Cruise Compass for at least the past 6 months.  When shows were opened yesterday there is only The Fine Line and 1887-Journey in Time being offered.

Thanks,  Grace

Just now, Snit13 said:

Ken,

Would they be able to tell me why one ice show and one aqua show are not being offered on our November 17 Harmony?  There have been 2 ice shows and 2 aqua shows on Cruise Compass for at least the past 6 months.  When shows were opened yesterday there is only The Fine Line and 1887-Journey in Time being offered.

Thanks,  Grace

I doubt it but you could try.  I’m sure they will make up an answer to tell you....whether it is the correct answer...

23 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Ken,

Thanks,  Grace

When I sailed Harmony, those two shows that u mentioned were in the cruise planner to reserve.... the 2nd aqua show and ice skating show were listed in the cruise compass, while onboard, but no reservations were being taken-1st come, first served for these shows.

On 7/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, Snit13 said:

Ken,

Thanks,  Grace

Standard procedure. Only one of each show requires reservations, the other is open seating 

4 hours ago, SuiteLady said:

When I sailed Harmony, those two shows that u mentioned were in the cruise planner to reserve.... the 2nd aqua show and ice skating show were listed in the cruise compass, while onboard, but no reservations were being taken-1st come, first served for these shows.

Thanks,

Grace