Can you modify dining reservation party size?

VPMJ

23 minutes ago, VPMJ said:

Hello. Is it possible to modify a specialty dining reservation party size? For example if the reservation is for 6 people and only 4 people ultimately decide to go?

You mean while on the ship right? If say 2 people decide that day they don't want to go to dinner right? If so yes.... you can simply call the reservations line right from your room and tell them your new party size. Or you can tell the hostess when you go down for dinner but I think they prefer to know ahead of time because of table space.

Along the same line....Do I need to purchase my dining package before making reservations at specialty dining online?  I want to make reservations as soon as we hit 120 days but not sure if I can make them without the dining purchased first.

13 hours ago, VPMJ said:

Hello. Is it possible to modify a specialty dining reservation party size? For example if the reservation is for 6 people and only 4 people ultimately decide to go?

If you want to make a modification before you board you have to call, you cannot do it on line. If you want to modify it when you are on the ship either go to the restaurant in question or to the place where they are doing restaurant reservations.

• Like 1