O website booking disappeared

Flatbush Flyer

Just trying to find out if anyone else has just tried to access their future booking(s) on O's website.

Mine (six of them) are gone and tonight my restaurant window opens for one of them. Would someone else please check their account and report back.

I've seen this happen before when they're doing maintenance. But, I want to make sure it'll be back before tonight.

I just checked and my booked cruises, which were there earlier today, are gone now as well.  They must be doing maintenance. Hopefully, everything will be restored soon so you can make your restaurant reservations tonight.

2 minutes ago, clo said:

Mine is gone also.  While we're on the subject, does the window open at midnight Miami time?  

Mine gone as well and I can't add them again.

Specialty does open at Midnight Miami time which means "Flatbush" could access it at 9pm his time.

11 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

Specialty does open at Midnight Miami time

Another advantage for our living on the Left Coast.  Thanks.

I consider it a tad irresponsible to not have a notice that that part of the site is down.

What the Hell!!.....Sorry😳 I have 2 cruises with O and they also are gone!! 

This is one reason I came over to O is because Holland America has such awful 

problems! I hope this gets taken care of quickly!

I apologize for my language but I feel for Flatbush flyer!

Denise😊

1 hour ago, clo said:

Another advantage for our living on the Left Coast.  Thanks.

The only advantage I can see is that you can access at 9pm your time. You don't have to stay up late like someone in EST would have to. Everyone around the world has access to making them at the same time, 12:01am EST. It's just not always convenient to do it at that time. It's not like anyone gets to access them before anyone else. 

PS, everyone needs to relax, no one's cruise has gone away. It's just a temporary website issue. 

Edited by ORV
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, ORV said:

The only advantage I can see is that you can access at 9pm your time.

Right.  And since I'm an "early to bed" person I'd have to set the alarm and get up at midnight.  And the "another advantage" that I was referring to is all the advantages of living in the West/Left part of the country 🙂

Well I've been to Reno and I'll take a pass, but I loved Lake Tahoe. 

I'll take the negative things of where I live for the much lower cost of living. 

2 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

Mine gone as well and I can't add them again.

Specialty does open at Midnight Miami time which means "Flatbush" could access it at 9pm his time.

Shhh! Don't alert all the west coasters.

in any case, glad that others confirmed a widespread issue we've seen before. Hopefully, all will be back to normal before 9 pm Pacific.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ORV said:

I'll take the negative things of where I live for the much lower cost of living. 

We just sold our Tahoe place a year ago.  But Reno has changed enormously. Tesla, Amazon and others have moved in.  Seems like a new restaurant, bar, gallery, you name it, opens every week.  And we live in the Old Southwest.  But, yes, even here the housing costs keep going up and up.  Our SF house that we paid $115K for 30 years ago is realistically worth $2M today and I saw a headline that the median sale price here in Reno if $400k.  Here's part of our yard 🙂  (Hey, let's go OT!)

20190531_145212_resized - Edited.jpg

7 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Shhh! Don't alert all the west coasters.

in any case, glad that others confirmed a widespread issue we've seen before. Hopefully, all will be back to normal before 9 pm Pacific.

I’m a west coaster San Diego! LOL

Denise😊

47 minutes ago, ORV said:

Reno is a different Las Vegas. In any case, the time to go is during the Hot August Nights week.

8 minutes ago, ORV said:

Since we're OT here's my backyard. 

DSC03018.JPG

I'll see your backyard and raise you the view (of SF) from our living room window.

Of course, there are beautiful views all over the US.

IMG_2433.JPG

That said, one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen is heading down CA-267 toward the north shore of Lake Tahoe (Kings Beach) at dusk in the winter. Perhaps that's where we get "purple mountains majesty."

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

5 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Reno is a different Las Vegas. In any case, the time to go is during the Hot August Nights week.

Reno has worked diligently to get away from the aura of Vegas.  There are currently two new hotels that are gaming and smoking free.  And, as said, less than an hour from Lake Tahoe.

62336646_2240876952655451_2246542735060238336_o (1).jpg

5 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

I'll see your backyard and raise you the view (of SF) from our living room window.

Of course, there are beautiful views all over the US.

IMG_2433.JPG

That said, one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen is heading down CA-267 toward the north shore of Lake Tahoe (Kings Beach) at dusk in the winter. Perhaps that's where we get "purple mountains majesty."

Quote from Mark Twain:

"As it lay there with the shadows of the mountains brilliantly photographed upon its still surface, I thought it must surely be the fairest picture the whole earth affords."

We lived over 20 years in SF and there's no place like it, IMneverHO 🙂