Anyone Else Notice This?

When I logged into my HA account this evening to pay an installment on our Christmas cruise, I found that the site has not only erased all 5 future cruises which I've booked, but it has also eliminated my cruise history, claiming I've taken no previous cruises with Holland America, despite having close to 300 days.  Has anyone else noticed anything similar with future bookings or cruise history?  

Since no one works on the weekend, I notified HA via email.  I didn't know what else to do.  Surely they haven't lost my bookings or my cruise history!  Say it isn't so, please.

Also on Princess, Royal, celebrity, ncl etc. all the major cruise lines run server maintenance late Saturday/early Sunday every week. This can range from simple data backup to more complex system upgrades and takes various customer facing parts of their websites offline for anywhere from 1-12 hrs (on rare occasion even longer). 

In short ore it’s not a problem or issue but rather a routine maintenance function. 

5 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

It is getting common that HAL has a lot of problems on the weekends.

Just give them time and keep checking.

So right KK!

I think HAL virus has gone over to Oceania too! Yesterday all of my cruises were gone 

here as well as my cruises on O! This am they were back on. Go figure😳

Denise😊

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

So right KK!

I think HAL virus has gone over to Oceania too! Yesterday all of my cruises were gone 

here as well as my cruises on O! This am they were back on. Go figure😳

Denise😊

1 hour ago, iancal said:

I did not think any site could be as bad as Celebrity's web site.

I was wrong.  HAL's website has them beat hands down.  No contest.  

4 minutes ago, BeardieMom55 said:

I had the same problem last night and emailed HAL.  I looked for a notice that they were doing site maintenance but didn't see one.  Everything is back for me this morning.

Again - this is standard weekend system maintenance and similar things happen with ALL the cruise lines EVERY weekend.  It is NOT a glitch, bug, virus, etc.

54 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Again - this is standard weekend system maintenance and similar things happen with ALL the cruise lines EVERY weekend.  It is NOT a glitch, bug, virus, etc.

Atlanta Cruiser,

My remark was more sarcasm on the virus, I know it wasn’t! Since March 2018 when they changed the website there has been a constant problem off and on. We came across it first hand while on The Maasdam. It has gotten better, but I just don’t remember having such maintenance issue with the old format.

Anyway I’m just glad things are back on and up and running.

Denise😊

1 hour ago, BeardieMom55 said:

I had the same problem last night and emailed HAL.  I looked for a notice that they were doing site maintenance but didn't see one.  

I looked for this as well.  I assumed it was regular maintenance, but in the past there have been notices.  Not seeing one is what gave me the start.  

This morning, I typed "hollandamerica.com", clicked and was routed to NCL!  Internet finally connected me to HA, and all aspects of my account were there and correct.  I'll have to remember not to check anything on this site during scheduled maintenance on weekends. 

I guess they got everything fixed to a degree because today I am able to make payments successfully on upcoming cruises, which I wasn't able to do earlier.  Thanks everyone for the input.

50 minutes ago, sevenseasnomad said:

This morning, I typed "hollandamerica.com", clicked and was routed to NCL!  Internet finally connected me to HA, and all aspects of my account were there and correct.  I'll have to remember not to check anything on this site during scheduled maintenance on weekends. 

I guess they got everything fixed to a degree because today I am able to make payments successfully on upcoming cruises, which I wasn't able to do earlier.  Thanks everyone for the input.

👍

Denise😊