Marysol Tours Horseback Riding was Awesome in Amber Cove

joe17cool

I was in charge of organizing an excursion for our group of 19 for our day in port at Amber Cove.  I found Marysol Tours Horseback Riding and contacted Francisco to find out if he could handle our group of 19.  

He assured me that they could handle a group that size.   The price for the excursion was an awesome deal for what we experienced.  

When we arrived in Amber Cove we had to walk through the cruise terminal and out the gates and walk a bit further -- approximately a 15 minute walk from the ship for our large group (ages 5-70+).  Once we found the guys waiting for us we were loaded and on our way to the horses.  Marysol is located less than 1 mile away so we quickly arrived.

After answering a few questions about rider experience we were each given a helmet and paired with a horse.  Because the local school was out for vacation, there were a few younger horse hands working who were available to help our less experienced riders. The trip started out with a walk along the beach heading away from the ship.  Then we walked in the water around the point to a beach that we had all to ourselves.  The ride out was about an hour. We dismounted to rest the horses and we cooled off in the water and enjoyed the beauty around us. After playing on the beach and in the ocean we mounted our horses and took another hour return trip to the stable.  On the way back we also went to the nearby village of Mai Mon.

Fransisco and his staff were great hosts.  The horses were very well trained and our whole group loved the experience.   We had 19 people with a wide age range -- from a 5 year old that rode on my lap to a couple of 70+ year olds.  Surprise benefit -- a staff member followed us throughout our tour taking loads of pictures that we were then able to purchase if we wanted to.  This was a really great add-on because the pictures are awesome!

It all added up to a great day at Amber Cove! Highly recommend Marysol Tours and Fransisco for an excursion in Amber Cove!

60EB385B-FC0A-4117-996C-7D9919959FD1.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just booked this tour for November. Really looking forward to it. So glad to see two more great reviews! Question for y’all— just curious, what did you wear to ride? Normally I’d wear jeans... but with the water... ?? Also, did you have some sort of backpack for your things? Thanks!