Anything to do with toddlers?

Moomduck1

Any suggestions on what to do/where to go with toddlers? Some of the things people talk about here sound fantastic, but not so much for the little ones. It's a large group of us cruising, so we might split up. Looking for some suggestions for those who stay with the toddlers. Anywhere to go that's walkable from the port? I'm assuming we'd need car seats if driving anywhere and I'm not sure if they're planning on bringing them.

5 hours ago, Moomduck1 said:

Any suggestions on what to do/where to go with toddlers? Some of the things people talk about here sound fantastic, but not so much for the little ones. It's a large group of us cruising, so we might split up. Looking for some suggestions for those who stay with the toddlers. Anywhere to go that's walkable from the port? I'm assuming we'd need car seats if driving anywhere and I'm not sure if they're planning on bringing them.

Very much depends on what you're interested in, and your comfort level with various activities with little ones - such as a sailing trip or such 

Car seats - you'd need to bring them, or work with a company that supplies them ( there's a few like Serenity TVL, Seaspray, Island Man Taxi and Tours, etc)..

From the port, there's Vigie Beach, about 20-30 minute flat easy walk, or $10 cab ride for up to 4 persons. (Again, if you want it, you'd need to bring the car seat).

Or the Castries Craft Market right at the end of the harbor, short walk from either pier 

Otherwise, there's not anything in the city really for walking around.

Pigeon Island is a great spot, some easy hikes, great big grassy area to play, beach, ruins, restaurants, etc 

Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay is another great beach option. Splash park, typical beach, lots of restaurants and shops, etc 

There's sightseeing tours like Cosol by Van - again, you'd need to check if they have car seats, or else bring your own. Long day but amazing sights.

Or catamaran sails, if you think the little ones would be alright. 

Maybe the aerial tram ride? Team ride through the rainforest . Check Rainforest Adventures. It's a very easy, safe and scenic ride..

Good luck. Enjoy.

Edited by reedprincess

Thank you so much! I'm the Grandma, so I'm trying to get information together for their parents. I'm not sure they'll want to take them out on a boat, but I could be wrong. These are all great suggestions that I will discuss with them. Thank you!