Chops with Another Couple

I made advanced reservations at Chops for my wife and I and another couple (in a different stateroom).  It seems as if I was (or will be) charged for both couples - the entire cost for 4 went into my cart. Am I reading that wrong, or did I do something incorrectly?

Thanks in advance!

When you make a reservation in the cruise planner your credit card (or OBC ) will be charged for all people on the reservation, regardless of their status or stateroom.   The only way around that is to either make your own reservations and then go see the Maitre'd at chops or just book onboard.

When you are making the reservation below where you select your names you can link your dinner reservations to your friends you just need their name and booking number. They can make their own reservations and pay separately but they will be linked to yours and you can sit together. You will also get an email and you will see their names reserved to dine with you. Happy sailing  🤗

We are doing a family vacation in the Villa Suite on Liberty.  There will be 5 of us with 2 reservation numbers.  Will I be able to book all dining, excursions, and drink packages under one reservation?  It almost sounds like that will be the way it works but I am interested in knowing for sure.