GTY Stateroom at Port

If you book and pay for a cabin, there will one waiting for you when you get to the port. RCI has been known to change cabin categories without notifying their guests but, to my knowledge, they have never left anyone without a cabin.

5 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

If you book and pay for a cabin, there will one waiting for you when you get to the port.

The wonderful thing about CC is that someone usually comes up with the exception to the rule.

11 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Have not seen some report arriving at the pier without a stateroom.

However, I have seen reports of people who have been notified that they have been bumped.

Trying to remember. While back wasn't one Cruise Critic Member bumped at Pier, reason giving oversold and Guarantee Cabin are first bumped. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Trying to remember. While back wasn't one Cruise Critic Member bumped at Pier, reason giving oversold and Guarantee Cabin are first bumped. 

If so, I missed that one.  I remember one where they were notified pre-cruise that there was no stateroom for them.  I think the final resoultion was that Royal found them something on that cruise.

17 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If so, I missed that one.  I remember one where they were notified pre-cruise that there was no stateroom for them.  I think the final resoultion was that Royal found them something on that cruise.

Probably the same, instead of at Pier was week of Cruise. Remembered was a Guaranteed cabin. Thanks