7-18-19 Thursday Weigh-In.... Sun's Up..Time To Weigh

Belle

Hello,

Been busy.........cleaning/fixing things around the house. When hubby asks if I need help with anything, I better take it as it doesn't happen often enough. Wiped a few things off our list. Also planning for Alaska in 2.5 weeks. 

Been reading everyone's posts. It's great to share, good times and bad. Glad some had success. We've all done pretty well this week. 

Have a good day everyone.

Diana

• Like 1

Robin..Your doing great with your exercise and planning your food.👍

Diana...Yes take the help. I miss that, have to do myself and not doing to much.

Can I use summer as an excuse?:classic_biggrin:

Hope everyone is having a good day and week.  Stay cool, know a lot of you are

getting hot weather.

Hey No one talking? Guess your all busy.

Vent here....Why can people in high places get away with everything.

Stealing money from accounts..no problems. Then us/me want a number

on an account I've had for 20 years. They make us/me go thru hoops to

get whats ours! So mad (I know dogs only get mad we get angry)  but I'm mad!:classic_angry:

Still don't have it because they change things. So now have to go thru hoops! (paperwork)

Ok that's over.  Hope everyone having a better day then me.

33 minutes ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

May I join in on this fun next week?  Needing more accountability with myself and being public about it will definitely help!

Everyone is welcome - I know that I find it very helping (accountability wise) to post every week ... we are all in this together!!!  Join in anytime - Belle (usually) will start a new thread each Thursday.  Jan

1 hour ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

May I join in on this fun next week?  Needing more accountability with myself and being public about it will definitely help!

INeedAMaiTai - Welcome! I love your name! I just joined two weeks ago. It is fun and definitely keeps you accountable. 

On 7/20/2019 at 8:36 AM, Jasonmom said:

snip

Well, there it is.  My excuses for gaining about 60lb in last 5 years.  I think they are good excuses, but still excuses.  

{{{Hugs Jasonmom}}}  In your case I would say you had reasons, versus excuses (mine are a combination of both). 

Let me offer some grace and perspective on how easy it can be to have your gain: 60# over 5 years is 12# per year or 1# per month.  One pound doesn't seem as bad, does it?  Just as it didn't come on overnight, it will take a while to come off - don't get discouraged.  Make the best choices you can to fuel your body and be active when and how your body allows.

I'm sure you know not to put much stock in medical advice from internet strangers, but have you been checked for MS or possibly nerve damage from the fall?  Praying you get answers and relief soon.

• Like 1