Headliner show on Harmony

Because I don’t go to the Headliner show, I’m abysmally ignorant. 

So asking for my daughter:

She’s in Cruise Planner making res for shows and asked if the Headliner show is the same every time on a cruise or if it changes, on the same cruise. 

If it’s the same, she’ll make a res for one night. 

Otherwise, a res for every night it shows. 

Help! She thinks I know everything!

1 minute ago, LovestheSea50 said:

Is there a Diamond Plus Lounge onboard Adventure of Seas?

Adventure has a Diamond Lounge (for Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle) and Suite Lounge.

29 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Because I don’t go to the Headliner show, I’m abysmally ignorant. 

So asking for my daughter:

She’s in Cruise Planner making res for shows and asked if the Headliner show is the same every time on a cruise or if it changes, on the same cruise. 

If it’s the same, she’ll make a res for one night. 

Otherwise, a res for every night it shows. 

Help! She thinks I know everything!

You can't reserve shows more than once. Same show shown multiple times to accommodate the ship population

5 minutes ago, cruisinfanatic said:

You can't reserve shows more than once. Same show shown multiple times to accommodate the ship population

That’s the answer to the question. 

I had told her if it was the same show she wouldn’t be able to reserve it more than once. 

I presume it’s singing and dancing?

A revue type show?

4 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I had told her if it was the same show she wouldn’t be able to reserve it more than once. 

A revue type show?

The Headliner changes from cruise to cruise.  Could be a single singer, a singing group, magician or could be a ventriloquist (which by the way was hilarious!).   

37 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

A revue type show?

It could be an entertainer, juggling show, or many other possibles. I've seen Beatlemania twice and

an Elvis impersonator (Travis LeDoyt) that was so good, you wouldn't believe. He is scheduled for the Grandeur Aug 28th as well as Adventure, Vision and Serenade in end of Oct and Nov

Edited by cruisinfanatic

26 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

The Headliner changes from cruise to cruise.  Could be a single singer, a singing group, magician or could be a ventriloquist (which by the way was hilarious!).   

Well, I know even less about the Headliner show than I thought!

i stay up for the Aqua shows, Ice Show and Broadway show if it’s not Cats. 

Looks like I need to add one more!

Remind her to look at all of the other shows being offered.  Headliner show would be the last show I would book as at times they are entertainers who can't cut it in Vegas and are relegated to cruise ships.  Have her check out the other offerings as from recent reviews some of the others are quite good.  I will admit I have seen a handful of Headliners where I did not walk out after about 10 minutes and others where I sat thru and thoroughly enjoyed entire show.  Hit or Miss many times.

1 hour ago, Snit13 said:

Remind her to look at all of the other shows being offered.  Headliner show would be the last show I would book as at times they are entertainers who can't cut it in Vegas and are relegated to cruise ships.  Have her check out the other offerings as from recent reviews some of the others are quite good.  I will admit I have seen a handful of Headliners where I did not walk out after about 10 minutes and others where I sat thru and thoroughly enjoyed entire show.  Hit or Miss many times.

She had already booked the others. I told her to check out the Escape Room. That’s new to me. 

I presume it’s in the Cruise Planner, but my Harmony isn’t till March. 

Hers is Nov 10, so the entertainment was released a little early. 

9 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

She had already booked the others. I told her to check out the Escape Room. That’s new to me. 

I presume it’s in the Cruise Planner, but my Harmony isn’t till March. 

Hers is Nov 10, so the entertainment was released a little early. 

Sometimes the Escape Room can be booked in the Cruise Planner, and sometimes it can't.  And it can come and go.  Tell her to check regularly, and to join the Roll Call for her sailing.

14 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Sometimes the Escape Room can be booked in the Cruise Planner, and sometimes it can't.  And it can come and go.  Tell her to check regularly, and to join the Roll Call for her sailing.

Thanks. There are 4 couples going, and I know zip about the Escape Room, like how many can do it. I’ll tell  her to keep checking. 

14 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Thanks. There are 4 couples going, and I know zip about the Escape Room, like how many can do it. I’ll tell  her to keep checking. 

When we went, I believe the minimum is 5 and max is around 12-14. One volunteer will be appointed as the "captain" of the group. There is an age limit too, 12-yrs old, I think. IMO, the more minds, the better! Remember to "think outside of the box!" It is definitely not easy!

17 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

When we went, I believe the minimum is 5 and max is around 12-14. One volunteer will be appointed as the "captain" of the group. There is an age limit too, 12-yrs old, I think. IMO, the more minds, the better! Remember to "think outside of the box!" It is definitely not easy!

17 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

My 27 year old granddaughter loves Escape Rooms. She and her posse have done them in several cities. My daughter is cruising with three other couples and I think they’d love it. 

10 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

No Escape Room in the Planner for Harmony Nov 10 sailing. 

How is it advertised on the ship?

Any place to check on it?

Try Guest Services if you don't see it in the Compass.

20 hours ago, jagsfan said:

A revue type show?

On the 7/7 sailing the headliner was comedian/juggler.... was a good show but not a great show in my opinion.

I asked my DH about the Headliner show. 

He said sometimes he stays and sometimes he goes and watches people gamble. 

I guess you take your chances whether it will be entertaining. 

Just checked our upcoming Harmony cruise in October and the puzzle/escape room is not listed there either. I would keep checking daily if you can. If it doesn't show up before you board, then go ask Guest Services first thing. Cheers!

21 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The headliner show is the same during a single sailing.

I doubt it is possible to make more than one reservation per cruise.

Direct answer is no. However, inmost cases. Ff you go early, get in line with those that do not have a reservation. About 10 min before the show starts there is usually room. They will then let you in.