Just made Platinum!!!

I just got the notice that we made Platinum in the Crown and Anchor Society! I know compared to others it is nothing and the platinum benefits aren't huge but we do not get to cruise very often so it feels like a big deal to me! Just wanted to share my excitement!

xRCI_Platinum_TierBoard-e1457324734117.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aoYm6WMGxU.jpg

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats!  We get a thrill each time we step up to the next level.  

It won't be long before you step up from the 'metals' to the 'jewels'.  👌

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 1

I remember our excitement at reaching platinum. It seems a small thing now, but at the time we were still quite new to cruising, and it meant more. And if anyone pooh-poohs, remember that like most things in life, there's little point in comparing your situation to that of others, since there will always be those who are "ahead of" or "behind" you. Just enjoy where YOU are!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cruise_Couple said:

I just got the notice that we made Platinum in the Crown and Anchor Society! I know compared to others it is nothing and the platinum benefits aren't huge but we do not get to cruise very often so it feels like a big deal to me! Just wanted to share my excitement!

xRCI_Platinum_TierBoard-e1457324734117.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aoYm6WMGxU.jpg

We are so unbelievable proud of you for your achievement!👍💖

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, dagadget said:

Congratulations that is always exciting and you will get a lapel pin now too. After our Harmony Cruise in March, Cathy and I will move up to Emerald.

The best part is seeing a discount applied when pricing balcony rooms.  We have a couple cruises and then up to Emerald too.  And with each level, more savings (of course you're spending along the way...lol)

• Like 1

Congrats!   

There are many of us at higher levels that were excited when we made Platinum.  I think the best part for me was being able to attend the "upper tier party" on Monarch.  Those parties were great as we pulled into Nassau out of PC. Good memories, good times.  

• Like 1

Question re platinum benefits.  We will be platinum after our next cruise in November 2020.   We may book another cruise before then for 2021 or 2022.

Can we book an Oceanview for that cruise and then upgrade to balcony after we make Platinum?  Will we still get the balcony discount?

4 minutes ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Question re platinum benefits.  We will be platinum after our next cruise in November 2020.   We may book another cruise before then for 2021 or 2022.

Can we book an Oceanview for that cruise and then upgrade to balcony after we make Platinum?  Will we still get the balcony discount?

Sure, you can upgrade any time you like once you make Platinum you can get the discount on any stateroom with a balcony.

• Like 2