Where to find receipt?

I booked my honeymoon cruise (for December) a month ago and paid my deposit. I would like to now see a receipt or an itemized list of what the charges were/are (what was the original cost, what were taxes, fees, etc.) as well as when all of the payments are due, but all I can find on my account is a "pay in full (or enter a custom amount)" area. Meaning I can't find an itemized list of what the charges were, what I have already paid, etc.

Anyone know where to find something like that on RCI's website? Thanks!

• 2 years later...

I have the same situation - no receipt or invoice was ever sent after I booked last month.  I did get a confirmation email that acknowledged my booking, but it just promoted discounts on cruise planner stuff and did not include a receipt or invoice.  All I could get on the website was the final payment amount, no breakdown.

I noticed last night that the price had gone down on our cruise, and this morning it had gone down a bit more so I stayed on hold for 20 min and finally talked to a real person.  She emailed me both the original invoice and the repriced one (saved $126.)  The number I called was 800-398-9819.

I can find no way on the website to view the invoice/receipt though!

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, foxgoodrich said:

I have the same situation - no receipt or invoice was ever sent after I booked last month.  I did get a confirmation email that acknowledged my booking, but it just promoted discounts on cruise planner stuff and did not include a receipt or invoice.  All I could get on the website was the final payment amount, no breakdown.

I noticed last night that the price had gone down on our cruise, and this morning it had gone down a bit more so I stayed on hold for 20 min and finally talked to a real person.  She emailed me both the original invoice and the repriced one (saved $126.)

I can find no way on the website to view the invoice/receipt though!

Judy

There is no place online to view it

You can get the invoice emailed to you almost instantaneously if you call the customer service number (listed above) and go through the phone tree to get to the automated assistant.  Only works if you booked directly.  I do it routinely now as soon as I’m finished booking.

Do think it’s idiotic that royal can’t just send them out automatically like virtually every other online retailer in the world.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, dianajo67 said:

You can get the invoice emailed to you almost instantaneously if you call the customer service number (listed above) and go through the phone tree to get to the automated assistant.  Only works if you booked directly.  I do it routinely now as soon as I’m finished booking.

Do think it’s idiotic that royal can’t just send them out automatically like virtually every other online retailer in the world.

That would mean that somebody in RCI's IT department was smart enough to program the system to do it. If you've followed RCI at all, you know that that person does not exist.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

That would mean that somebody in RCI's IT department was smart enough to program the system to do it. If you've followed RCI at all, you know that that person does not exist.

That person does too exist.

RCI just hasn't hired him/her yet.... 😀😄

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Maybe that person once did work for RCI but was fired for gross competence. 🤷‍♀️.  

On 7/20/2019 at 1:35 AM, TwizzlersAddict said:

You can use this automated number to get an updated invoice: 866-562-7625, press #4, if you booked with Royal directly.  

I believe you can do this even if you booked through a TA as long as you have the booking number.

I booked online myself this time, even though we've almost always booked through a TA in the past (a good friend) and she has always instantly emailed us an invoice.  She gets the invoice from Royal, so I know they have them and I know they're instantly available.  I just couldn't figure out how to get one.

Thanks, TwizzlersAddict - I didn't know how to do that automated number thing.  I'll try that next time...:classic_rolleyes:

Judy