Coastal Kitchen Dinner- new menu each night?

5 minutes ago, PaulS said:

We just booked a September cruise on the Symphony in a GS suite. I don’t have the booking number from our travel agent so I can’t look in the cruise planner yet. When do you make reservations for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen? Is it done in the planner or when you get on the ship?

Thanks

Try the Cruise Planner.  If not able there, then try via the Suite Concierge.

9 minutes ago, PaulS said:

We just booked a September cruise on the Symphony in a GS suite. I don’t have the booking number from our travel agent so I can’t look in the cruise planner yet. When do you make reservations for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen? Is it done in the planner or when you get on the ship?

Thanks

The week before your sailing, you should receive an email from the suite concierge. Just reply and request your preferred dining times, and they will confirm prior to the sailing.  Probably best to make plans for whichever shows you want to attend prior to requesting CK reservations, though.

I did not see any opportunity to make CK reservations via the Cruise Planner on our recent Harmony sailing, fwiw.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:08 PM, PlanetX said:

The week before your sailing, you should receive an email from the suite concierge. Just reply and request your preferred dining times, and they will confirm prior to the sailing.  Probably best to make plans for whichever shows you want to attend prior to requesting CK reservations, though.

I did not see any opportunity to make CK reservations via the Cruise Planner on our recent Harmony sailing, fwiw.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:08 PM, PlanetX said:

On 7/21/2019 at 8:17 PM, PaulS said:

Thanks for the information. I’ll be looking for the email from the concierge.

Our cruise is Oct. 2020 and I was able to make coastal kitchen reservations for each night on the cruise planner online already.  very strange!

57 minutes ago, jetta8300 said:

Our cruise is Oct. 2020 and I was able to make coastal kitchen reservations for each night on the cruise planner online already.  very strange!

What ship?

On 7/20/2019 at 9:04 AM, jetta8300 said:

We are cruising in suites for our next cruise, and looking into the Coastal Kitchen it seemed by many past reviews that there are only 2-3 different dinner menus throughout a 7 night cruise at coastal kitchen.  Yet when I look on the app, for 7 night Symphony cruises, the menu at coastal kitchen doesn't seem to repeat at all.  It looks as though there are 7 different menus.  Can someone clarify?  thanks!

Every night there is a  different menu.

Good luck, and enjoy.

We were on the Symphony this past Feb. in a grand suite. We were able to make reservations with the concierge a week before when they email you letting you know what you get and how they can help set up reservations which I did. I also changed the time when we arrived. We ate breakfast everyday there, lunch about half the time as it was quiet and if you wanted a hamburger which wasn't on the menu they would get one for you and dinner every night except one specialty restaurant which we wished we didn't eat at. Loved the Coastal Kitchen!!! Hope this helps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jetta8300 said:

RCI = Really Consistently Inconsistent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Tracey said:

Not sure about eggs at lunch. I usually ordered whatever I wanted at lunch. Then about half way through we found out we could also do that for dinner as well. 

So who here has ordered something off the menu lunch or dinner??  This may vary by ship but we'll be on the Symphony.

1 hour ago, maxxboy said:

So who here has ordered something off the menu lunch or dinner??  This may vary by ship but we'll be on the Symphony.

I have ordered off Breakfast on Oasis & Harmony & all 3 meals on Harmony! 

7 hours ago, maxxboy said:

Tried to get the mushroom soup from Chops in CK on Harmony.  Ended up getting some kind of mushroom broth instead of the creamy Chops mushroom soup.  Tried getting spaghetti bolognese on Allure last year, told they could not do it.  Tried again on Harmony and got it no problem.

• Like 1