Local travel guide wanted

Airrace

Hello

I am looking for a local tour guide to give us a guided walking tour of Curaçao. I have all the maps and guides but would like to find someone that can explain some of the local architectural homes and history. A bonus would be a tour inside one of the homes. 

On 7/20/2019 at 3:30 PM, Airrace said:

Hello

I am looking for a local tour guide to give us a guided walking tour of Curaçao. I have all the maps and guides but would like to find someone that can explain some of the local architectural homes and history. A bonus would be a tour inside one of the homes. 

Tours by Anna (find her on Instagram)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Airrace said:

Hello

Do you have anymore information on how to contact Anna?

Thanks

Bill

On Facebook,  message her on Anais M. Arundel (let her know Bridget Merker sent you, just as a courtesy)

We used VIP Tours Curacao. We didn't do a walking tour because it's too much to see and walking in the Caribbean heat all day would of made it miserable. Our private driver took us all over the island and explained things, stopped at numerous places for photo ops, gave us history insights, etc 

We used VIP Tours Curacao. We didn't do a walking tour because it's too much to see and walking in the Caribbean heat all day would of made it miserable. Our private driver took us all over the island and explained things, stopped at numerous places for photo ops, gave us history insights, etc 

On 8/1/2019 at 11:06 PM, cruiselvr04 said:

Back to nature with Gina.  Not a walking tour but a Jeep ride around the island.  We had a great day seeing the non tourist areas.  Highly recommend. ( google back to nature Curacao)

Gina sold Back to Nature Tours to another person many months ago but the company is still in business 

On 8/1/2019 at 3:02 PM, bup1224 said:

On Facebook,  message her on Anais M. Arundel (let her know Bridget Merker sent you, just as a courtesy)

Hello Bridget

I didn’t have any luck contacting her. Do you know of anyone else that might be interested in giving us a walking tour of Curacao?

Thanks

Bill

2 hours ago, Airrace said:

Hello Bridget

I didn’t have any luck contacting her. Do you know of anyone else that might be interested in giving us a walking tour of Curacao?

Thanks

Bill

Bill this one you can find on Facebook or by Google. 

Free Walking tours Curaçao.

They are free (you need to make a reservation) and are tip based at the conclusion of the tour, as in tip what you like.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:24 AM, bup1224 said:

Gina sold Back to Nature Tours to another person many months ago but the company is still in business 

Interesting.... we put a deposit on a tour with this company a few months back . I had no idea the business has sold to another owner. Hmmm. 

I am also finding it difficult to find reviews , although I did find recommendations here on CC.

Just recommendations, no recent reviews. 

1 hour ago, son3cruisers said:

Interesting.... we put a deposit on a tour with this company a few months back . I had no idea the business has sold to another owner. Hmmm. 

I am also finding it difficult to find reviews , although I did find recommendations here on CC.

Just recommendations, no recent reviews. 

Gina trained so to speak the new owners.

They are getting great reviews on Facebook, you will have an amazing customized tour!

• Like 2