Are Oceana inside cabins all same size?

alsa

Hi!

We are looking at booking Oceana and have realised Balcony cabins are £2000 more than Inside.  So may save the money for another holiday and book an inside!  What we can’t figure out is if there are any bigger inside ones you can book apart from accessible? And are all o side cabins the same size?  The deck plan shows some oblong and some square’ish?

Ah thanks.  So the 4 berth are bigger?  I assume they have drop down beds above?  Not sure what to do.  To be honest we have heard good and bad reviews on Oceana - it’s the itinerary that’s attracting us.  We are actually Celebrity people but recently went on Britannia to give P&O a try.  Our overall opinion was Celebrity was by far the better cruise line in so many ways.  Having said that they unfortunately don’t do such a good itinerary as the Oceana in the Med.

Unless anyone else knows differently, I think all of Oceana’s inside cabins are such that a Queen bed arrangement is impractical.  It’s possible, but one side won’t have a bedside cabinet, easy access to light controls etc

Alsa I think you will enjoy Oceana even as Celebrity enthusiasts.  As others have said she is a really "comfortable" ship and somehow just has a good vibe. The inside cabins are fine and even with Queen bed configuration they are perfectly adequate. Personally I avoid the upper berth 4 person cabins as there are only 2 of us and I think that I would feel a little more restricted with the upper beds on the side walls. Obviously ideal for a family. Give her a try - we also cruise Celebrity but Oceana is still our preferred choice.

We have always had inside cabins on Oceana. Yes they are a bit tight if you have the double bed configuration. Indeed some cabins cannot be adapted to a double configuration as the single beds are fixed to the floor-this is shown in the brochure or on the website if you look closely.

We did ask to move on one occasion as we were directly over the nightclub and on Karaoke nights the sound of a muffled "Sweet Caroline" at 1.00am was a bit too much for us!