enchantment of the seas shows 2019

Hello.   I have cruised on the Harmony of the seas and the thing I learned is that you needed to reserve for your shows before weeks in advance.   In January we are going on the enchantment of the seas and I have a few questions

1.  Does the Enchantment of the seas have you get tickets to the shows?   I have not found anything and I suspect you don't... If you don't how early do you have to be there to get good seats?  Are the seats in the back hard to hear or see?

2. One night we want to do the chef's table (at 6:30pm)... From what I have been able to find so far it looks like there is a performance in the theater each night at 7pm and 9pm ... so we will be able to make the 9pm show if we do the chef's table?

3. I have been trying to find what the current performances are on the enchantment of the seas ... what is the play?   What is the comic?   what is the singing performance?   ... what else is there?

Thanks 

3 REEF SNORKEL BY BOAT

COZUMEL, MEXICO

No pre-cruise show reservations  for Enchantment.

Entertainment partially  changes cruise to cruise.  Request info from web_reservations@rccl.com about 3 weeks before the cruise.

There isn't a play (i.e. Mamma Mia, Cats, etc) on the Enchantment.  There are production shows with the Singers and Dancers, probably a Headliner Showtime, and other miscellaneous acts such as a comedian, magician and other types of variety acts.  As Bob advised, these change from week to week.

If you are at the theater fifteen minutes before showtime, you should easily be able to get a good seat.   By the way, showtimes are not set at 7 and 9 although these are probably the norm.    When in port late, I have seen shows at 9 and 10:30, for example.  Often times as of late and especially on the first night, there is only one show.

Thanks to both of you for the information ..  For the Harmony of the seas I could get lots of information .... but it has been hard to find info on the enchantment of the seas ....  We live in Houston so wanted to try the local option ...     Has anyone done the chef's table on the enchantment of the seas?   will it end before the late show starts?