Excursions - Mediteranean Gems

Hi all,  

My partner and I are looking to book our first cruise together. It's been several years since I last cruised with Tui. We are at the budgeting stage currently I was hoping some of you seasoned cruisers may be able to help. 

Would anyone happen to know the prices for the Rome Express and Florence & Pisa trips.

Also Tarragona and Toulon do these ports warrant a trip or can you access the sights from a portside taxi or walking 

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give us :)

We are doing this cruise in September although we've already visited most of the ports.

Rome in a day is £96 and Rome on your own is £45

Florence & Pisa is £85 but would be a full on day seeing both. Pisa and Lucca are easily doable by train

Tarragona and Toulon are the ones we haven't visited before but I've been researching. 

Tarragona port is a distance from the main sites so we will either take a taxi or the little red train to the cathedral and wander round all the sites from there

Toulon, we love France so will be happy to wander round the market and have a meal otherwise there is a bus and cablecar up Mont Faron which looks to ge a good day out

Hope this helps

19 minutes ago, dronnygirl said:

We are doing this cruise in September although we've already visited most of the ports.

Rome in a day is £96 and Rome on your own is £45

Florence & Pisa is £85 but would be a full on day seeing both. Pisa and Lucca are easily doable by train

Tarragona and Toulon are the ones we haven't visited before but I've been researching. 

Tarragona port is a distance from the main sites so we will either take a taxi or the little red train to the cathedral and wander round all the sites from there

Toulon, we love France so will be happy to wander round the market and have a meal otherwise there is a bus and cablecar up Mont Faron which looks to ge a good day out

Hope this helps

Thank you very much for your reply and your tips to be honest we expected the trips to cost more so this is a nice surprise for us, more money for cocktails now then haha