Cuban Cruises

Oville

21 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

Unlike mega ships, Viking didn't need to act instantly, so they are researching options that would be of interest to Viking pax.

We were booked on a January cruise with Viking and ended up canceling due to penalties we could possibly be charged after final payment date. So my question had nothing to do with mega ships but many, many weeks later what has Viking done with these cruises.  Your response was less than comfy.😕

Edited by Oville

10 hours ago, Oville said:

We were booked on a January cruise with Viking and ended up canceling due to penalties we could possibly be charged after final payment date. So my question had nothing to do with mega ships but many, many weeks later what has Viking done with these cruises.  Your response was less than comfy.😕

There is another recent thread on this topic.  I don't believe there is a specific answer to your question yet, but when it comes I suspect you'll find your answer here and on Viking's website: 

53 minutes ago, cocopico said:

There is another recent thread on this topic.  I don't believe there is a specific answer to your question yet, but when it comes I suspect you'll find your answer here and on Viking's website: 

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Oville said:

At the risk of being labeled a troll because i don't gush over all things Viking, i'd say their silence on the issue is conspicuous to say the least!!  Many will  no doubt claim that they're working hard to provide a bespoke itinerary but i'd say the reality is they're scrambling to find room in ports already being overrun by the aforementioned mega ships all the while shifting focus to the next new ship.  As someone who's sailed with Viking in the Caribbean in years past I can say its not the best option for itineraries and with Cuba off the table the remaining options aren't very promising...but at this rate it doesn't look like Viking are too concerned