Club Orange on Oosterdam?

SVBing

3 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Club Orange, as of the present time, can only be found on Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam. That could change in the future

I was sure I read a post that it was offered on a Vista ship.

People were sent to a special section in the MDR.  I’ll see if I can find it in my spare time 😉 

7 minutes ago, Himself said:

I hope it does not happen but it probably will happen to the Vista and Signature ships.

Word on board has it, it will happen Father, We shall see how successful, or unsuccessful, it will be

15 minutes ago, Himself said:

I hope it does not happen but it probably will happen to the Vista and Signature ships.

6 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Word on board has it, it will happen Father, We shall see how successful, or unsuccessful, it will be

Agree with Copper.  Let's wait and see.

If you are not willing to pay the extra charge per day and/or are not a Neptune Suite occupant, the addition of Club Orange will not change your life in any way.

Club Orange roll out schedule, as provided by HAL.  Sorry for the "squished" version, had to copy from a brochure.

SHIP FIRST SAILING DATE
COST (Per Person,  Per Day in $US)
Koningsdam Live $35.00 
Nieuw Statendam Live $35.00 
Eurodam 6/22/19 $25.00 
Oosterdam 6/23/19 $25.00 
Zaandam 7/6/19 $25.00 
Westerdam 8/11/19 $25.00 
Amsterdam 8/12/19 $25.00 
Volendam 8/14/19 $25.00 
Nieuw Amsterdam 9/7/19 $25.00 
Noordam 9/15/19 $25.00 
Veendam 9/21/19 $25.00 
Zuiderdam 9/27/19 $25.00 
Rotterdam 10/5/19 $25.00 
Maasdam 10/17/19 $25.00 

1 hour ago, Maclet said:

Club Orange roll out schedule, as provided by HAL.  Sorry for the "squished" version, had to copy from a brochure.

SHIP FIRST SAILING DATE
COST (Per Person,  Per Day in $US)
Koningsdam Live $35.00 
Nieuw Statendam Live $35.00 
Eurodam 6/22/19 $25.00 
Oosterdam 6/23/19 $25.00 
Zaandam 7/6/19 $25.00 
Westerdam 8/11/19 $25.00 
Amsterdam 8/12/19 $25.00 
Volendam 8/14/19 $25.00 
Nieuw Amsterdam 9/7/19 $25.00 
Noordam 9/15/19 $25.00 
Veendam 9/21/19 $25.00 
Zuiderdam 9/27/19 $25.00 
Rotterdam 10/5/19 $25.00 
Maasdam 10/17/19 $25.00 

Thanks for this information. Hope we still get to use the PG for breakfast on the Westerdam in September....😐

8 minutes ago, PSR said:

Thanks for this information. Hope we still get to use the PG for breakfast on the Westerdam in September....😐

Please come back and let us know how it works for you.  Thanks 🙂 

7 hours ago, kazu said:

Please come back and let us know how it works for you.  Thanks 🙂 

Will do. It will be interesting to see how the Main dining time is designed. Haven't really heard from anybody doing set dining; only one who had anytime. 

Edited by PSR

8 hours ago, Loreto said:

I am on the Oosterdam now, and there is an orange club.

Karen

Hi Karen; can you give us some idea what CO looks like on Oostie? Is that portion separated from the rest of the MDR in the same way Canaletto is separated from the Lido Market with partitions? How many seats, if you know. Thanks!

On 7/24/2019 at 5:37 AM, Copper10-8 said:

Hi Karen; can you give us some idea what CO looks like on Oostie? Is that portion separated from the rest of the MDR in the same way Canaletto is separated from the Lido Market with partitions? How many seats, if you know. Thanks!

We are just sailing in to Sitka now. Rain predicted.  I don’t know about orange c for dining room, but there is a section in the showroom for it and a roped off line at the front desk .  I will ask.

karen

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, taxmantoo said:

Agree with Copper.  Let's wait and see.

If you are not willing to pay the extra charge per day and/or are not a Neptune Suite occupant, the addition of Club Orange will not change your life in any way.

Yes, it does affect other passengers if a section of the MDR and theater have been designated for Club Orange passengers.  Normally, we select fixed first seating and ask for a certain table.  We've never had our table request denied, but if Club Orange has taken over that section of the MDR, I won't get that table unless I pay extra.  Same for theater seats.  Those of us willing to go early to sit in a certain area may be out of luck if it's roped off for Club Orange.  If this concept makes money, I don't see HAL suspending it, even if other passengers complain.  Does anyone see it differently?

• Like 1

We're also interested to see how this affects other Passengers!  Special Seating in the Main Show Lounge and depending on how they sectionalize the MDR definitely may not go over too well with a lot of passengers!  

• 4 years later...

Going Club Orange on Oosterdam this summer.

I did CO on Nieuw Statendam and really liked it.  But not sure how it will be on the smaller ship with no CO dining room.  

Any recent experiences with CO on Oosterdam?  Particularly when it comes to the Main Dining Room (and/or Room Service)?