smoothie drinks on the Summit

CDLTEL

44 minutes ago, guitarboy53 said:

Are these drinks/smoothies included in either the premium or classic beverage packages?

Do not appear on the following lists from Celebrity:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/modal/premium-beverage-package-modal

https://www.celebritycruises.com/modal/classic-beverage-package-modal

Nor the following:

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package-Starting from $22 p/night

In addition to the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package inclusions, refresh with premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier & San Pellegrino, specialty coffees & organic teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks, Red Bull Energy Drink, coconut water and offerings from Vitamin Water.

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package-Starting from $18 p/night

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola selections, you may also enjoy juices, premium coffees and teas, and bottled water.

Premium Bottled Water Package-Starting from $16 p/night

Quench your thirst with unlimited bottles of your favorite still or sparkling premium water, such as Evian, Aqua Panna, San Pellegrino & Perrier. Whether in a bar, lounge, or any restaurant, simply present your SeaPass® Card to order your favorite.

Soda Packages-Starting from $9 p/night

Our Soda Package features both fountain and canned soda for more variety and convenience. Selections include new, popular flavors such as Coke Zero, Barq's Root Beer, Sprite Zero, and Caffeine-Free Diet Coke.

3 hours ago, GastroGnome said:

DD has a premium NA package - she gets Smoothies from any bar on the ship.  Most badged as "mocktails" but it is basically a smoothie!

These are not the same as the smoothies from the café where they are made from fresh fruits

Everyone can  decide but I tried 2 of them at BLU and did not  like them...I make better ones at home!

DD might enjoy an igloo ( ice cream, no alcohol) at cafe Baccio...included in our adult Classic drink package. Not a  health food oriented  drink but Yummy!

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 8:12 AM, hiccups said:

They are included in the premium package.

Seems like they (the juices and smoothies) would be included in the Classic package (alcoholic).  The price is less than the limit??  Would you pay the full amount or some difference?  Very confusing.

6 hours ago, hcat said:

Currently 2 smoothie threads and I am still not clear about the answers???

Captain's Club just confirmed that smoothies from the Aqua Spa Cafe ARE included in the premium drink package (PAL). 

I am surprised at the number of people who don't like the smoothies. Refuel is my favorite (think peanut butter!). I bet most people don't like the "healthy" taste of most of the choices. That's O.K. - more for me ☺

• Like 1

Out of curiosity I checked my Cruise Planner for our next 2 cruises.  The Premium and Classic Alcohol Packages make no mention of smoothies being included.  The Premium Non Alcohol does say it includes smoothies.  

1 hour ago, twodjs said:

Captain's Club just confirmed that smoothies from the Aqua Spa Cafe ARE included in the premium drink package (PAL). 

I am surprised at the number of people who don't like the smoothies. Refuel is my favorite (think peanut butter!). I bet most people don't like the "healthy" taste of most of the choices. That's O.K. - more for me ☺

it is not about a  healthy taste. It is about using crappy over ripe bananas in some  for me. ( Aqua class smoothies are notorious for this) A person needs to like and or tolerate each ingredient. I make my own fruit and veg combos daily at home

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gold1953 said:

it is not about a  healthy taste. It is about using crappy over ripe bananas in some  for me. ( Aqua class smoothies are notorious for this) A person needs to like and or tolerate each ingredient. I make my own fruit and veg combos daily at home

Wow, you stand right there and they make the smoothie in front of you. If you see them pick up an overripe banana, why don't you say anything? Of course if you are on the last day of a 14 day cruise, you can't expect the impossible. There will be no perfect bananas - no matter what cruiseline you are on.