Hurtigruten 2020

seafarer68

Have you browsed through the many discussions on the forum? this one is a good start :

What information are you looking for, do you have specific questions? I have been on Hurtigruten several times in winter happy to help you but your question is very broad.

I did a Hurtigruten Northern Lights cruise in January this year - Link to my review with pictures and videos

Also use the topic SarniaLo did link to.

Do a bit of research and then ask all you questions- many experienced Hurtigruten cruisers ready to answer your specific questions in this Forum - Enjoy you planning  and we are looking forward to answer your questions.

Tip: If you purchase your cruise directly at Hurtigruten web you might check prices at various websites in particular the .no site.

If you’re fro UK there might be offered at the UK site including connection flights. 

3 hours ago, SarniaLo said:

Have you browsed through the many discussions on the forum? this one is a good start :

What information are you looking for, do you have specific questions? I have been on Hurtigruten several times in winter happy to help you but your question is very broad.

Thank you Sarnialo for your advice and the link... Got a lot to read and work through.. Thanks again

Ps.. Your name is quite interesting Sarnialo. .. Any connection to Guernsey? 

3 hours ago, hallasm said:

I did a Hurtigruten Northern Lights cruise in January this year - Link to my review with pictures and videos

Also use the topic SarniaLo did link to.

Do a bit of research and then ask all you questions- many experienced Hurtigruten cruisers ready to answer your specific questions in this Forum - Enjoy you planning  and we are looking forward to answer your questions.

Tip: If you purchase your cruise directly at Hurtigruten web you might check prices at various websites in particular the .no site.

If you’re fro UK there might be offered at the UK site including connection flights. 

Thank you Hallasm... I love the videos of the cabin and ship... Thank you... Will definitely read all your blog in the next few days... 

Edited by seafarer68

59 minutes ago, seafarer68 said:

I love the videos of the cabin and ship

Just be aware that Hurtigruten is operating 11 ships along the Norwegian Coast- ships are very different and so are the cabins.

10 hours ago, seafarer68 said:

Ps.. Your name is quite interesting Sarnialo. .. Any connection to Guernsey? 

Yes 😉 I sail often (from France) in the Channel Islands which I love, and that inspired me when looking for a username. (sorry, this is totally OT 🙂  )

Agree with Hallasm about the different ships, I think there might be some discussions about 'what is your favorite ship" or "which ship to choose".

Hurtigruten have various sailings with flights included from various British airports next winter. We have booked on the February cruise with inclusive flights from Glasgow next February. Depending on where you are, there may be a convenient flight inclusive sailing for you. If you check the Hurtigruten website and check their offers you will hopefully find one that suits your dates. If it’s the Glasgow flight, please say hello!