MITSUGIRLY finally has a website

mitsugirly

I do extensive reviews that are heavy with pictures on cruise critic and after a lot of suggestions about doing a website or blog, I have finally created one and uploaded everything. I've actually been working on it for years, but it is now published and live. I created a link in my signature line as well.

The website has multiple categories to make it easy to locate what you might be looking for: cruise ships listed by cruise line, ports listed with various things to do and places to go, and hotels in various cruise areas we have been to.

Hopefully this will help some of you with planning.

http://mitsubishigirl19.wixsite.com/mitsugirlys-cruise

Enjoy!

• Like 3

YAYYYY!  I absolutely LOVE your reviews and just recently read all of them from 1st to last 😁 I enjoyed reading about the antics of your family and watching Sakari grow up into the lovely young lady she is!  If you don't mind, I would like to pm you regarding discover diving...we (me - 54, H - 57 & son - 17) are cruising the Freedom out of San Juan next June and I have already started researching excursions.  We love to snorkel but don't get to do it often -  just on cruises and a couple of land vacations in Playa del Carmen.  So, we're not as experienced as your family, but feel pretty comfortable.  I'm the weakest link, as when I first get in, it takes me a while to adjust.  Anywho, I'd like your advice/input on whether you think discover diving would be good for us.

Thank you so much for all the effort, time and love you have put into your reviews and now your website.  I can tell you they  have been an awesome source of information for me; but, they've made me want to cruise more often, try other lines and destinations so my hubby isn't too happy about that, lol

20 hours ago, travelbug1971 said:

Yea!!! Thank you, love your posts!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it.

19 hours ago, mlshum said:

Yay!  I’m headed there now!

I hope you like it and if there's any boo-boo's let me know.

9 hours ago, palmettostatecruiser said:

YAYYYY!  I absolutely LOVE your reviews and just recently read all of them from 1st to last 😁 I enjoyed reading about the antics of your family and watching Sakari grow up into the lovely young lady she is!  If you don't mind, I would like to pm you regarding discover diving...we (me - 54, H - 57 & son - 17) are cruising the Freedom out of San Juan next June and I have already started researching excursions.  We love to snorkel but don't get to do it often -  just on cruises and a couple of land vacations in Playa del Carmen.  So, we're not as experienced as your family, but feel pretty comfortable.  I'm the weakest link, as when I first get in, it takes me a while to adjust.  Anywho, I'd like your advice/input on whether you think discover diving would be good for us.

Thank you so much for all the effort, time and love you have put into your reviews and now your website.  I can tell you they  have been an awesome source of information for me; but, they've made me want to cruise more often, try other lines and destinations so my hubby isn't too happy about that, lol

Oh my...do you now have gray hair from all the reading? LOL  That must have took you quite some time.

There is no PM feature on here, so you won't be able to do that. My website has a contact button that will email me though. (I haven't tried it out, but now's as good a time as any I guess lol).

Let me know what you think about the website.

Thanks for all the compliments. I appreciate it.

14 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Oh my...do you now have gray hair from all the reading? LOL  That must have took you quite some time.

There is no PM feature on here, so you won't be able to do that. My website has a contact button that will email me though. (I haven't tried it out, but now's as good a time as any I guess lol).

Let me know what you think about the website.

Thanks for all the compliments. I appreciate it.

LOL, I already had tons of grays (boo!) and needed new reading material 😉 I haven't been on CC in so long I forgot about the inability to PM so I'll try out the website one!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...