Best tours in Nassau

larry_s_taco

I have not had any success in finding good tours in Nassau. The ones I've been on seem very rushed. I've been tempted to stay on the ship at times. I'm not really into the Atlantis type tours. I'd be interested the details of any good tours that you have been on. It is a beautiful place so I know they have good ones out there. 

Thanks, 

Larry

• Like 1

The food tour changes venues from time to time.   Stairs can be an issue depending on where they go.   Also, part of the tour includes going slightly uphill, so if someone has mobility issues this could be a problem.

Contact the vendor (not third party) for a list of current vendor locations for the date you are arriving.https://www.trubahamianfoodtours.com/

15 hours ago, Setting Sail Gal said:

The Food Tour sounds wonderful!  I read the walking warning....do you remember any stairs?

Not many stairs but parts of it were uphill.  Athena's (the Greek restaurant) is in an upstairs room so there were some stairs to get to that.

Cheryl Bahamas Taxi and Tours.  Highly recommend if you want a full island tour. They'll customize something for you.  Very friendly and professional. It's a big island, lots to see. 

• Thanks 1