Europe 2021 Schedule Released

idahospud

Maybe I confusing  the term with with another line.  New to Princess, first cruise next month.   Future cruise deposit?  The certificate you buy on board.  Do you need more than one to book a suite? 

3 minutes ago, milolii said:

Maybe I confusing  the term with with another line.  New to Princess, first cruise next month.   Future cruise deposit?  The certificate you buy on board.  Do you need more than one to book a suite? 

Welcome to Princess! One future cruise deposit per person is all you need for any kind of cabin, suites included.

Edited by idahospud

2 hours ago, idahospud said:

In case you're interested, here is the Europe schedule for April-December 2021. Elite bookings open August 13, everyone else on August 14.

PC_2021 Europe At A Glance_07_18_2019.pdf 1.16 MB · 44 downloads PC_2021_EuropeReferenceFlyer_07_2019.pdf 536.64 kB · 41 downloads

Thanks much!

Thank you for the info! Again for another year their priority is Northern Europe and only a few long cruises to Mediterranean (especially Eastern Med: Adriatic & Greek isles). They need to work that part cause every other company is increasing capacity in these areas and Princess is holding back for years now, even though it has so many ships.

24-day Canada & New England voyage to Boston, Bar Harbour, Halifax, Sydney (Nova Scotia), Quebec (overnight call), Saguenay, Charlottetown and St John's (Newfoundland) leaves on September 18, 2021

11 hours ago, milolii said:

No for a suite, you would want to have one FCC for each person.

1 hour ago, Coral said:

Looks like Princess isn't putting any ships in Norway that can go to Geriangerfjord and Flam.

I noticed that too.  I think this year's itinerary was much better.  I'm glad we went last month on the Sapphire Princess.

Disappointed...we've been waiting for info on Enchanted Princess westbound for 2021.  They have switched the start from Barcelona to Rome,  dropped Morocco 😂 and added two days.    We were counting on the itinerary staying the same as 2020.

Edited by lola2013

We are interested in the New England/Canada cruise but being in the UK am trying to find out price etc.  Looked at the spreadsheet and there is a column NCF plus Captains Circle Launch column.  Can anyone tell me whether the launch figure comes off the price, or whether it is already off, and also what NCF stands for?

many thanks,

Nancy

22 minutes ago, maggie777 said:

Can't open schedule. If you can please tell me if there is a Spring 2021from Florida to Le Havre.

There isn't. Barcelona, Copenhagen, and London look to be the three. The only way to get from Florida to LeHavre is to combine some sailings on the Crown Princess.

Edited by idahospud

8 minutes ago, Nancy48 said:

We are interested in the New England/Canada cruise but being in the UK am trying to find out price etc.  Looked at the spreadsheet and there is a column NCF plus Captains Circle Launch column.  Can anyone tell me whether the launch figure comes off the price, or whether it is already off, and also what NCF stands for?

many thanks,

Nancy

The fares already have the launch $ discount applied. The price list that was posted here is a travel agent copy so the NCF (non-commissionable fees) is info for travel agents and doesn't change the price you pay.

Thank you idahospud, all becomes clear now.  As they are advertising this cruise in the UK as a round trip from and back to Southampton it will be interesting to see how popular it will be in the USA.  Thanks for your help,

Nancy