Highest dining prices yet.

Just booked Allure OCT. 25 2020.  UBP is 20% off at 61.00 pp.  Chop's and Izumi grill at $54.23.  3 night dinning package is $107.00.  Chop's plus 1 is 81.36. We are on the following TA and prices are much much less.  Way over priced for the UBP on a port intensive trip. 

Just now, taglovestocruise said:

Just booked Allure OCT. 25 2020.  UBP is 20% off at 61.00 pp.  Chop's and Izumi grill at $54.23.  3 night dinning package is $107.00.  Chop's plus 1 is 81.36. We are on the following TA and prices are much much less.  Way over priced for the UBP on a port intensive trip. 

PS; I just got schooled on the proper spelling of dining.  I think it was auto correct, 

• Thanks 1

That is really expensive. I noticed yesterday that the deluxe beverage packages took a $2/day jump. (for our booked cruises). I hope they come down slightly if fewer people are purchasing at inflated prices. 

You will see the prices for dining packages, internet, etc go down as it gets closer to your cruise date.    I am booked for a 11 night on serenade ots and earlier this the prices for wifi were double what they are now. And I dont remember what the difference was for dining package but it was a lot more a couple months ago then it is now.

13 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

I am sailing on Explorer of the Seas 31st August 2019 ( 5 weeks time) and I have attached the price from today’s e mail.

As you see the 3 night dining package is £62.41, which converts to $ 77.28.

740B3046-B4D5-4BB9-B46E-D55E77EFDB53.png 

think it must be because the ship’s in Europe.

Ours is a sailing to the Canaries, which is Europe.

Edited by upwarduk
Copy of additional quote.

• Clarea changed the title to Highest dining prices yet.
21 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

You will see the prices for dining packages, internet, etc go down as it gets closer to your cruise date.    I am booked for a 11 night on serenade ots and earlier this the prices for wifi were double what they are now. And I dont remember what the difference was for dining package but it was a lot more a couple months ago then it is now.

In my experience prices go up. Perhaps not true for dining but for everything else