Suites on Silhouette

EndlessSea

Looking  for information on the number of people allowed in each suite category.  The only info I could find is four people in the penthouse, four in the Royal suite and four in the celebrity suite.  These cabins are so big that it's strange they only hold or allow four people in them.  Is this really correct?  Only four?

1 hour ago, EndlessSea said:

Looking  for information on the number of people allowed in each suite category.  The only info I could find is four people in the penthouse, four in the Royal suite and four in the celebrity suite.  These cabins are so big that it's strange they only hold or allow four people in them.  Is this really correct?  Only four?

Yes...The general idea is two guests in the main bedroom and two in the double sofa bed in the lounge. However, a folding bed can be used in the lounge area for guest four on request (for example if you have two children who don’t want to share).  I have commented on M class as well as S class for your information.

The focus on these suites is luxury living space not really beds....We found the CS fine for three but not ideal. The RS is comfortable for three guests, would be full with 4 on both S and M class. The RS has one full bathroom and an additional toilet and sink on S class only. We have cruised PH on both the S and M class and the living rooms are really big but about living space, extra beds are not a feature. These suites do have one full luxury bathroom and a further very nice shower room. I do believe these suites may be able to also accommodate a cot for an infant. There are rooms with a door attached to the M class PH which can offer an additional decent sized bed and bathroom  but at additional cost. I think these rooms are classed as concierge class.

Rooms which take additional guests include the family veranda rooms (5 guests) and the Reflection Suite (6 guests). The Edge offers a large Iconic suite...I think the Edge PH may may possibly take 6 guests....Worth checking. I think there are also some other adjoining rooms that can be combined. We have not experienced these rooms so cannot comment on suitability. 

Unlike paid perks which are for guest 1 and 2 only in the RS and PH all guests receive the unlimited dining and premium  drinks package, perhaps another reason to limit the number of guests.

Hope this helps, if you state the number of guests and exactly the space you need/are looking for perhaps others can comment on adjoining rooms, room combinations that may work for your family.

Edited by chemmo

4 hours ago, EndlessSea said:

Chemmo - thank you for your in-depth response.  I appreciate your input.

Warm winds and Isdoo, the additional info is also good to know.

Thanks everyone.

You are welcome, if you are looking for larger family spaces it may be worthwhile looking at some of the Royal Caribbean ships.

For example they have Presidential suites, Aqua theatre suites and two bedroomed suites all designed to have more beds. You do need to check which of the Royal classes has each room type.