Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

14 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Boardwalk balcony on Harmony TA only $1578 for 2, with D+ discount. Not bad. 

mac_tlc

OOPS. 4D balcony is $1578, Boardwalk balcony $1518, CP $1438.

Lofts are crazy at $8900!

Regular space 😜

mac_tc

6 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Could you tell me what I would google to find thus group space?  Thanks 🙏 

You just have to call travel agents. Sorry I cant be more specific. It usually won't be listed in their website. You need to talk to an agent as it is supposed to be an unadvertised rate. 

Try some larger ones 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

9 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Explorer was absent from the list of Europe based ships. I wonder where she is going.

Wouldn’t rule her out completely, when I asked RC on Facebook they said keep your eye out for another ship out of Southampton over November & December so not 100% yet

Just now, Jack McGowan said:

Wouldn’t rule her out completely, when I asked RC on Facebook they said keep your eye out for another ship out of Southampton over November & December so not 100% yet

Interesting, thanks for that info. Shame that we probably aren't getting Indy but the revamped Explorer is a good alternative. As long as Anthem isn't the only choice.

Just now, CruisingJoe09 said:

Interesting, thanks for that info. Shame that we probably aren't getting Indy but the revamped Explorer is a good alternative. As long as Anthem isn't the only choice.

Happy to share :) Wouldn’t bet on it 100% but it at least gives some chance there will be another ship. Independence, like you said, probably not likely but Explorer could definitely work, and she will be amped!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Royal Caribbean's November 14th European season announcement does not seem to indicate that there will be any additional ships deployed to Europe. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1419/royal-caribbean-announces-bold-european-lineup-for-summer-2021/

Explorer of the Seas is booked at the Cayman Islands in April, October and December and they could be re-positioning cruises or just ports of call on a sailing out of Bayonne.  There are too few clues to predict Explorer with any accuracy. 

• Clarea changed the title to Harmony Replacement in PC
4 hours ago, Ashland said:

Are any more British Isles itineraries for 2021 going to be released in Europe phase 2 ?

Probably not British Isles, as Adventure of the Seas heads to the Baltics, departing from Stockholm and Copenhagen on seven- to 11-night sailings that feature overnights in St. Petersburg and visits to Helsinki; Tallinn, Estonia and Visby, Sweden.

Most of Royal Caribbean's 2021 European itineraries are available for booking now. Sailings operated on Odyssey of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas will be open for reservations during the week of December 9, 2019.

Edited by Phamer55

42 minutes ago, Phamer55 said:

Probably not British Isles, as Adventure of the Seas heads to the Baltics, departing from Stockholm and Copenhagen on seven- to 11-night sailings that feature overnights in St. Petersburg and visits to Helsinki; Tallinn, Estonia and Visby, Sweden.

Most of Royal Caribbean's 2021 European itineraries are available for booking now. Sailings operated on Odyssey of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas will be open for reservations during the week of December 9, 2019.

I missed out on booking July 15, 2021 on the Jewel no GS or OS available now and just a few JS's...They went quickly..one day/night they were available and the next morning gone !! We've already done the Baltics not really interested in doing them again at this point in time.

Thanks for your response.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:09 AM, MADflyer said:

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- Baltic / ???

I'd add Copenhagen and Stockholm for Adventures homeports in 2021, taking over the cruise program from Jewel in 2020, or Serenade the years ago.

Due to her draft, however, Adventure should have some problems or restrictions zo enter some Baltic ports. 

22 minutes ago, TxKroozer said:

Anyone have inside information about RCCL Caribbean Deployment release supposedly happening this week?

Keep watching here, this is where people post info as soon as they find it.

23 hours ago, bigeck said:

On the German Scanning site I can book Harmony Ta for April 21

Nothing on Royal Uk site, so getting the cabin you want might be difficult on some cruises

I was able to book Harmony TA on Saturday morning through my TA Alex but I know a few booked on Friday night when it popped up on the UK RCI site.  The pricing was a bit squ-wiff for balconies but I got a great solo deal.

Liberty out of Galveston is open but not available on line.  And the insane prices continue!  $5423.78 for a Jr. Suite.  That is at the refundable deposit rate for two.  2B  balcony is 3813.38. With insurance and gratuities that comes to $4344.38.  We are doing Celebrity Equinox in October in an Aqua Cabin for $4957.06 including insurance, gratuities and beverage package.

And the Equinox is an 11 night cruise.

Edited by SA Traveler
addition