Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 hour ago, geoff2802 said:

Thanks for sharing. 

The fact that Royal has put these two Japan cruises on sale supports the theory of a 2021 Alaska season for Quantum.  Not returning to China in 2021.  Not surprising at all.  

Probably cos Wonder is due to arrive in China in May/June. But sadly for Singapore, her deployment has been cut short. 

19 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Thanks for sharing. 

The fact that Royal has put these two Japan cruises on sale supports the theory of a 2021 Alaska season for Quantum.  Not returning to China in 2021.  Not surprising at all.  

I asked next cruise about quantum doing Alaska in 2021 as it has bookings in Victoria Canada.

They said it’s impossible because they are selling Asia all 2021.

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I asked next cruise about quantum doing Alaska in 2021 as it has bookings in Victoria Canada.

They said it’s impossible because they are selling Asia all 2021.

There are no sailings deployed yet past April for Quantum. 

The transatlantic from Tokyo to Seattle was selling on a big box store website this past week. 

I am sure any situation now is very fluid though and anything is possible. 

24 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

The transatlantic from Tokyo to Seattle was selling on a big box store website this past week. 

But it is not showing anywhere (that I can see) anymore. 

45 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

There are no sailings deployed yet past April for Quantum. 

I don’t have much faith in what next cruise says.

Just noticed two Quantum cruises, 2/20/21 and 3/2/21, changed their itineraries. The 2/20/21 10 day Singapore to Hong Kong has been resecheduled as round trip Singapore.  The 3/2 Hong Kong to Singapore is now round trip Singapore, making 3 stops in the Philippines but eliminated the stop in Okinawa.  Avoiding Hong Kong 12 months from now.

I believe the most anticipated sailings are the short cruises from Florida that were alluded to/mentioned in a November 2019 press release. The main ships are Liberty, Navigator, and Mariner.

The "leaked" sailings did confirm what they mention in the release, with relatively expected prices (wish I screenshotted more!) Don't 100% count on all of this, but what I remember from the spottings were:

Miami

Liberty, 11/3/2021, a 2-day round-trip that visited Coco Cay (likely a one-off before the 3-4-days start)

Liberty's last Galveston sailing is 10/24-10/31, so there's definitely no revenue re-positioning cruise between Galveston and Miami.

Orlando

Independence11/2021, a 4-day round-trip that visited Coco Cay and Nassau

Mariner, 11/2021, a 5-day round-trip that visited Cozumel and Coco Cay

Fort Lauderdale

Navigator, 11/2021, a 4-day round-trip that visited Coco Cay and Nassau

image.thumb.png.132ff20571d773ed18ff7fb1a999bd3d.png

I also don't know if these have been mentioned yet, but some Explorer and Adventure itineraries were also "released," so to speak (or maybe they were already put out and I just hadn't noticed, sorry!). Nothing different from the deployments we know of these two for this year.

image.thumb.png.b177fbb7822d124a7b4dc147d6baf04d.png

And here's Brilliance:

image.thumb.png.3d06a71844f8c731a66bea1c9b9411a7.png

Edited by snoozecrooze

2 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

I believe the most anticipated sailings are the short cruises from Florida that were alluded to/mentioned in a November 2019 press release. The main ships are Liberty, Navigator, and Mariner.

The "leaked" sailings did confirm what they mention in the release, with relatively expected prices (wish I screenshotted!) Don't 100% count on all of this, but what I remember from the spottings were:

Miami

Liberty, 11/3/2021, a 2-day round-trip that visited Coco Cay (likely a one-off before the 3-4-days start)

Liberty's last Galveston sailing is 10/24-10/31, so there's definitely no revenue re-positioning cruise between Galveston and Miami.

Orlando

Independence11/2021, a 4-day round-trip that visited Coco Cay and Nassau

Mariner, 11/2021, a 5-day round-trip that visited Cozumel and Coco Cay

Fort Lauderdale

Navigator, 11/2021, a 4-day round-trip that visited Coco Cay and Nassau

I also don't know if these have been mentioned yet, but some Explorer and Adventure itineraries were also "released," so to speak (or maybe they were already put out and I just hadn't noticed, sorry!). Nothing different from the deployments we know of these two for this year.

image.thumb.png.b177fbb7822d124a7b4dc147d6baf04d.png

Don’t know about Adventure but I know that Explorer didn’t have anything for summer 21/22

On 2/24/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sunny AZ Girl said:

Royal seems to be in the middle of a lot of changes, especially with the Asia cruises.  Our booked B2B Singapore to Toyko/Tokyo to Seattle in April/May 2021 is showing  lot of changes on our planners.  Some does not seem to make any sense.  No word from Royal to those of us booked on those cruises yet.  The first cruise has been "red flagged" and not showing up on searches at all for the last few months, way before Covid19.  Supposedly it is sold out, but now changes are happening on our planners and not at all consistent with TA sites.  We are just waiting it out since we are still over a year away.

The dry dock is in Singapore for Ovation, only other place the dry dock could happen would be on the West Coast, they had dry docks of Radiance there but no clue if a Quantum Class ship would fit. Anyway it's more then one year away and the virus will likely be under control by end of april. Nevertheless as it seems currently Singapore is handling it the most efficient by now, hence I do not see any reason that the cruise from Singapore should not happen especially so far out.