Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That might be true for summer of 2020 because she has to dry dock in Europe, but she could very well return to her previous pattern of year round in 2021. 

According to Gibraltar's Port Schedule Anthem of the Seas docks there throughout summer of 2021. But my hopes are still up for Cape Liberty Summer of 2021!

Anthem is actually scheduled for 3 seasons at Southampton in 2020, 2021 and 2022 if you go by the port movement reservations. 

Harmony is on the books to return even in 2022 to Barcelona going by port bookings. 

13 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

According to Gibraltar's Port Schedule Anthem of the Seas docks there throughout summer of 2021. But my hopes are still up for Cape Liberty Summer of 2021!

She could easily be a placeholder for Odyssey of the Seas in Gibraltar, or Anthem indeed sails from Southampton again in 2021, while Odyssey is homeported in Bayonne... 

Well I told you months ago when the bookings to Piraeus Athens were revealed, and still many of you insisted it was not gonna be based in Civitavecchia, but in Southampton! It's name is connected to greek history so this deployment was inevitable. I hope some ports improve their facilities so it can visit more of them in Greece. I am kinda socked it won't go up to Istanbul though...

OMG. Odyssey is doing the 9 night Greek Isles!!!!!   It's funny that just last night I started thinking it might be this ship instead of Explorer. I'm excited but overwhelmed cause on such a port intensive cruise I'm going to need down time but will have so much to do in the ship.    I just hope it's not super expensive

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Bet the prices will be stupidly expensive. :classic_sad:

I really hope not. I've been planning on doing the 9 night Greek Isles for 2 years & were finally going to do it in 2021 & I have to have a balcony.  I'm pretty excited though. 

52 minutes ago, dub237 said:

Do you know the port of call besides Kusadasi ?

Scope out Santorini’s seaside cliffs from 300 feet above sea level in the North Star℠. Or gaze at crystal blue Mediterranean waters through the panoramic two-story windows in Two70 on your way to Ephesus, Athens, Mykonosand more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Unfortunately so!

How do you know?

Because the article said 7 & 9 nights from Rome. Unless they do away with the Greek Isles itinerary it's currently the only 9 nighter from Rome

Edited by Jax129

So yesterday I glanced and saw June 2021 and AUG 2021 appearing on the list.  I clicked on them and nothing came up.  Screen spun and spun and then said "Sorry nothing"

Well just a few minute ago I saw just JUNE appearing so I clicked on.  They have loaded in 8 cruises for Radiance for Alaska.

So it appears that the RCI might be loading things into the system.  I still am amazed they loaded Odyssey in for UK market a full 24 hours ahead of USA.  Grrrrrrr. 

So HAVE FUN everyone who keeps checking summer 2021. Ya might get a kick out of the daily comings and goings with the releases.  

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Scope out Santorini’s seaside cliffs from 300 feet above sea level in the North Star℠. Or gaze at crystal blue Mediterranean waters through the panoramic two-story windows in Two70 on your way to Ephesus, Athens, Mykonosand more.

So the route will surely be 

9AF1F079-1A6A-4E49-B644-82F36B83EEAC.png

• Like 1