Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

52 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Three "leaked" European itineraries are on the website: Jewel from Amsterdam , Harmony from Barcelona, and Rhapsody from Venice. 

Looking quite expensive, but they are in June, hoping we can do better in April and May.

1 hour ago, mugtech said:

Looking quite expensive, but they are in June, hoping we can do better in April and May.

European cruises have tended to be what I consider to be stupidly expensive for the last 3 or 4 years. We have found we can cruise cheaper in the Caribbean than in our own "backyard", even when you add in the cost of flights across the pond. :classic_sad:

Edited by FionaMG
Sp.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, mommy2tati said:

This is at the bottom of the Odyssey flyer:

SUMMER 2021 Sailing from Rome, Italy 7-12 Night Mediterranean, Greek Isles and Holy Land

Is Holy Land a new itinerary?

Can you please post a screen shot of this? This is wonderful news as I really want to sail on Odyssey and we're planning the Holy Land for next year. 🥰

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Radiance Vancouver - Hawaii Sept 2021 also out

I was disappointed with the itinerary — 6 days at sea out of Vancouver (normally 5) to Hawaii, and only 3 ports of call, with no overnight —  Hilo, Kona, Lahaina — before reaching Honolulu.  And the prices are through the roof, IMO.  I do this sailing almost ever year and don’t see how anyone would book this one.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:17 PM, timf2001 said:

There is notably no Ovation itinerary to Hawaii at the end of the season.  Makes me wonder what else may be planned - a return to Asia, or maybe some west coast itineraries.

There is no Ovation or Serenade schedules after the Alaska 2021 runs.  Curious to know what is in store for those ships.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:05 PM, reallyitsmema said:

Radiance is really expensive and new cabin categories that are ridiculously expensive.

Are those the new “spa suite” categories that are glorified balcony cabins?

7 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Three "leaked" European itineraries are on the website: Jewel from Amsterdam , Harmony from Barcelona, and Rhapsody from Venice. 

No way they keep these prices.

Usually, Rhapsody for 7 days is around 1500$ for balcon cabins, not 3500$. I guess they are messing around (again) in their system.

Waiting on British Isles in july 2021...noticed Jewel does this in may 2021....

Pricing is way past rediculous....Azamara prices for RCCL?
.unless they have great black friday deal, they priced me out of the market. 

If I book a non-refundable cabin & the price goes down do I get the price reduction just by calling or do I have to cancel & rebook?  I was just doing some mock bookings are they didn't even give me the option of refundable.

7 minutes ago, Jax129 said:

If I book a non-refundable cabin & the price goes down do I get the price reduction just by calling or do I have to cancel & rebook?  I was just doing some mock bookings are they didn't even give me the option of refundable.

Just contact whoever booked your cruise. 

Unless you are booking a guarantee or Grand Suite or better, you should be able to see refundable fares.  However, Royal has purposely made this very tedious to do by requiring you to enter all the passenger data before you get to the page to select refundable.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Are those the new “spa suite” categories that are glorified balcony cabins?

Yes, there were spa balconies that include a spa treatment but the aft facing balconies are also in a category by themselves at a premium cost, as much as $1,500 higher on some sailings.  Connecting cabins had a separate category and higher price and they are also charging as much as $401 extra for a balcony on the preferred side of the ship on the preferred side of the ship.  Over $5k for a small balcony cabin for 7 days is crazy!

9 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

We also know Odyssey will be in Rome Summer of 2021. So it's really Southampton, Copenhagen and maybe one other port that we are waiting for.

A partial summary of current deployment status: 

Adventure  -  Galveston – short sailings

Allure   -  Miami year round

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  ??? (frequent pattern at St. Maarten Jan./Feb 2022?

Brilliance    Tampa/ CPH/STO / ??? / Miami

Empress  -   Miami / Bayonne?

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami / Southampton  / Miami  

Freedom -  San Juan year round

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / ????

Indy -  ??? PC or  Bayonne / Port Everglades  (summer bookings at St. Maarten)

Jewel  -   Suez/BCN / AMS NE /BI  / Tampa

Liberty  -  ??? not booked yet for Galveston

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator  Miami  3 / 4 night

Oasis  -  PE year round

Odyssey   - PE / Rome  (Greek Isles and Holy land) / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ???    (Hawaii only reports 18 months out) 

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for keeping up with all of this.  Any bookings in the Canary Islands or Gibraltar that would allude to possible Eastbound TAs in March/April/May 2021?  I'm assuming there won't be a San Juan TA so possibly Vision through the Canaries to Barcelona would be similar.

13 minutes ago, Crism said:

Thanks for keeping up with all of this.  Any bookings in the Canary Islands or Gibraltar that would allude to possible Eastbound TAs in March/April/May 2021?  I'm assuming there won't be a San Juan TA so possibly Vision through the Canaries to Barcelona would be similar.

If Explorer does Miami to Southampton, Madeira ports seems to show the ship coming in from the Canary Islands. 

It looks like Jewel may head down to Barcelona for a mini season following Amsterdam and may do the Canary Islands in October heading to Tampa.  

• Like 1