Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

9 hours ago, MADflyer said:

Wonder of the Seas should do a Suez sailing from Southampton or Barcelona to Dubai in Spring of 2021. 

Got my fingers crossed for this one happening😍,  does anyone remember when Ovation OTS Global Odyssey repo to Asia in May 2016  was made available for booking.

3 hours ago, mugtech said:

Don't know, read someplace she will not be amped, so 7 weeks sounds like too much in prime season.  Perhaps there are other cruises out of Amsterdam in that time period not yet finalized.

Well so much for the British Isles July 15, 2021...When I checked yesterday and last night there were several GS's/OS's available....now (called RCI) only a few JS's...Yikes...that booked fast. So just wondering for 2021 is that all for that itinerary?

12 hours ago, MADflyer said:

Wonder of the Seas should do a Suez sailing from Southampton or Barcelona to Dubai in Spring of 2021. 

Would that ship then move immediately onto someplace else once arriving in Dubai? I would suspect it would be too hot in Dubai for it to stay there at that time of year?

3 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

Would that ship then move immediately onto someplace else once arriving in Dubai? I would suspect it would be too hot in Dubai for it to stay there at that time of year?

It would almost certainly be repositioning through Dubai rather than have a few sailings from Dubai.

8 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

Spectrum of the Seas did this just last April and was in Dubai on May 3rd and 4th. A good search might find a review of that sailing online. I would guess a high of 100 F and low of 80 F. The ship overnights for 2 nights I beleive in Dubai, one at end of segment one and other at start of segment 2 of the sailing. 

I never walk anywhere when in Dubai and just am in hotel cars and taxis when there and even climate controlled outdoor spaces are not uncommon. I am therefore not the best person to comment on the heat. 

Just noticed the itineraries for 2021 have been released. Two things ; first they have not deployed any larger ships other than Anthem out of Southampton and Harmony out of Barcelona  ; second their prices are astronomical. Looking at Southampton cruises for a grand suite they’re asking £15000 for an 11 night cruise and that’s with a buy one get 60% off second person. I usually cruise a couple of times a year with RCI but not at those prices. It’s clear to me that they’re trying it on. 

9 hours ago, MADflyer said:

Adventure of the Seas will have 7 to 11 day sailings from Stockholm /   Bookable week of December 9th . 

Soooo does this mean there will be a TA on adventure from Texas to Stockholm?  

Don't spose you or the other TA experts can predict some sort of itinerary for that?

Thanks,

23 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

Just noticed the itineraries for 2021 have been released. Two things ; first they have not deployed any larger ships other than Anthem out of Southampton and Harmony out of Barcelona  ; second their prices are astronomical. Looking at Southampton cruises for a grand suite they’re asking £15000 for an 11 night cruise and that’s with a buy one get 60% off second person. I usually cruise a couple of times a year with RCI but not at those prices. It’s clear to me that they’re trying it on. 

Odyssey of the seas will be sailing out of Rome as well as adventure of the seas out of Stockholm - these will be available from December 9th :)

3 hours ago, royzer76 said:

Soooo does this mean there will be a TA on adventure from Texas to Stockholm?  

Don't spose you or the other TA experts can predict some sort of itinerary for that?

Thanks,

There is no port evidence for the Adventure of the Seas sailings yet. She may take the May 4th call at Amsterdam that is scheduled for Explorer or not. 

How they will schedule the dry dock will also influence the possible Transatlantic sailings. 

Edited by MADflyer

1 hour ago, jbethel11 said:

Harmony is back at Port Canaveral due to leaked itinerary in January 2022. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?country=USA&dates_maxDate=01%2F31%2F2022&dates_minDate=01%2F01%2F2022

I saw that!!  It looks then like the Harmony will be coming back to PC in the fall 21.  Hopefully the Allure will be the ship replacing the HM while it's in dry dock and europe for the summer of 21. I'm all set if that all comes to pass.

Edited by torpeedo

2 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

I saw that!!  It looks then like the Harmony will be coming back to PC in the fall 21.  Hopefully the Allure will be the ship replacing the HM while it's in dry dock and europe for the summer of 21. I'm all set if that all comes to pass.

I thought about that but then Harmony will stay in Europe until early November!!

I am curious which ship will come to PC for 2021 Summmer/Fall  (other than Mariner)

1 minute ago, mook1525 said:

I thought about that but then Harmony will stay in Europe until early November!!

I am curious which ship will come to PC for 2021 Summmer/Fall  (other than Mariner)

I was advised the Allure would be the replacement ship but it seems Royal changes their minds daily so I'll wait and see next week!  Maybe more will leak out!  The HM will be back in late fall, Nov but we'll see!! 

2 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

I was advised the Allure would be the replacement ship but it seems Royal changes their minds daily so I'll wait and see next week!  Maybe more will leak out!  The HM will be back in late fall, Nov but we'll see!! 

I am ready to book September 2021 cruise so I am very nervous too! 🙂  I really hope  for Allure or Symphony.