Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

26 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I was able to book Harmony TA on Saturday morning through my TA Alex but I know a few booked on Friday night when it popped up on the UK RCI site.  The pricing was a bit squ-wiff for balconies but I got a great solo deal.

Sounds good.

I've been checking prices on the German site and some are cheaper than booking with Royal.

Im looking at Dubai in March

11 minutes ago, molly361 said:

There are some Rhapsody, Freedom and Empress 7 day sailings late 2021 into April 2022 on the website now

and longer 10/11 nite Visions. Looks like lot these are what they use call "Seasonal"

Edited by ONECRUISER

6 minutes ago, molly361 said:

There are some Rhapsody, Freedom and Empress 7 day sailings late 2021 into April 2022 on the website now  No Oasis class ships yet

I think you might have your years wrong, saw through April, 2021 only so far. We need 7/2021.

Not all itineraries are available yet, but here are some interesting things I've noticed so far with the itineraries we can see:

• Oasis Class port calls in Antigua.
  • Liberty's cruises only go out until the end of October, suggesting she's leaving Galveston. 
  • Freedom doesn't appear to sail from San Juan in the summer, with her first cruise of this new batch being a 5 night on Tuesday 11/2, in order to get on the Sunday schedule. 
  • Empress arrives in San Juan in November, so she may return to Cape Liberty in the summer.
Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

7 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Not all itineraries are available yet, but here are some interesting things I've noticed so far with the itineraries we can see:

• Oasis Class port calls in Antigua.
  • Liberty's cruises only go out until the end of October, suggesting she's leaving Galveston. 
  • Freedom doesn't appear to sail from San Juan in the summer, with her first cruise of this new batch being a 5 night on Tuesday 11/2, in order to get on the Sunday schedule. 
  • Empress arrives in San Juan in November, so she may return to Cape Liberty in the summer.

Looking forward to seeing the new releases.  Do we know from where Freedom will sail?  And Liberty?  It looks like both of those are getting amped.

And for Oasis, Antigua would be a nice port.

8 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

gossip is gossip but this seems to be a widely-held belief.

crossing fingers on an oasis class ship

1 minute ago, hince57 said:

gossip is gossip but this seems to be a widely-held belief.

crossing fingers on an oasis class ship

Where could she go for the Summer? Adventure is heading to the Baltic...any ventures on her going back to Galveston or another to Europe? Explorer to San Juan?

Presently on Adventure of the Seas and went to Next Cruise.  I am interested in Oasis Sept/Oct 2021

Oasis will be home ported from May /21 in Miami.  Allure will be in Port Canaveral from May 2021 and Harmony will return to Port Canaveral in November. Will check where Allure will be after summer in PC

Will be booking my Oasis #700 points cruise a bit later this evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, emmy said:

Presently on Adventure of the Seas and went to Next Cruise.  I am interested in Oasis Sept/Oct 2021

Oasis will be home ported from May /21 in Miami.  Allure will be in Port Canaveral from May 2021 and Harmony will return to Port Canaveral in November. Will check where Allure will be after summer in PC

Will be booking my Oasis #700 points cruise a bit later this evening.

Thanks for the info. So no Oasis Class in NJ for the summer?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Saw that this morning, rates not too bad. Love days like today, can pick my favorite cabins

Yes I agree. Not that I would splurge for them but the corner suites on Deck 17 are already blocked. Plenty of others still open though.