Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

Latest updates to predictions: 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- STO/CPH  / ???

Allure   -  Miami / PC  / ??? Galveston

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  ??? (frequent pattern at St. Maarten Jan./Feb 2022?

Brilliance    Tampa year round  (likely with new summer Cayman Islands bookings)

Empress  -   Miami / San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami / Bayonne / Galveston)

Freedom -  San Juan year round

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   (return confirmed by Royal website test booking)

Indy -  ??? Bayonne / Port Everglades  (summer bookings at St. Maarten)

Jewel  -   Suez/BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / ???  

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator  Miami  3 / 4 night

Oasis  -  PE / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ??? (PE)

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Yes I agree. Not that I would splurge for them but the corner suites on Deck 17 are already blocked. Plenty of others still open though.

The two Star Lofts are available, 1722 & 1724. If you want to splurge, go for the 4 bedroom Villa Suite with hot tub 😜😜😜

Frankly the best “value” may be the A2’s that are not much more than the Crown Loft but are Star class. 

mac_tlc

Allure out of Port Canaveral, May 16, 2021 through July 25, 2021 now available. The Western itinerary is Nassau/Falmouth/Labadee/CoCoCay,  not as good as the Harmony Western out of PC. How can a Western not include Cozumel?

mac_tlc

7 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

The two Star Lofts are available, 1722 & 1724. If you want to splurge, go for the 4 bedroom Villa Suite with hot tub 😜😜😜

Frankly the best “value” may be the A2’s that are not much more than the Crown Loft but are Star class. 

mac_tlc

Which ship and date is this available?

11 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Allure out of Port Canaveral, May 16, 2021 through July 25, 2021 now available. The Western itinerary is Nassau/Falmouth/Labadee/CoCoCay,  not as good as the Harmony Western out of PC. How can a Western not include Cozumel?

mac_tlc

Correction: 

Allure open through Oct 31, 2021 .

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

38 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

I guess they were locked out in the system by curious shoppers like me when I checked. 😉

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

My guess is that since all the other Oasis class ships have itineraries out through April 2022 is that Allure will be going to Galveston.

I am still disappointed that Royal neglected New York. We currently have no ships confirmed to sail out of Cape Liberty. Independence maybe, but I was hoping for a Quantum Class.

53 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I am still disappointed that Royal neglected New York. We currently have no ships confirmed to sail out of Cape Liberty. Independence maybe, but I was hoping for a Quantum Class.

Don’t give up yet. Based on what has been released so far, how’s this for a scenario: 

Oasis is only released from November 7, 2021 to April 24, 2022.  Nothing yet for summer of 2021. And, there is an interesting 4 day cruise Miami to Miami on November 3, 2021. That is a little odd—- unless they need a short cruise to get on their regular weekly schedule because they arrive on Miami from somewhere else on 11/3/21! Maybe from NJ? 

The last spring 2021 cruise is April 25 from FLL. How about a trip north (empty) on 5/5/21, spend the summer in NJ, head back down to Miami (empty) arriving 11/3/21??????

Oh, BTW, that is exactly what Oasis is doing in 2020. It arrives in FLL on 11/4/20 and does a 4 day cruise to get on it’s Sunday schedule.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Petroplex said:

Right now, if you search by ship, the Allure has one cruise open in September 2021. Nothing else after April of that year. The September cruise is leaving from Orlando.

On the TA site, Allure is open from May 9, 2021 through October 31, 2021. Departing from Port Canaveral. 

mac_tlc

9 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Don’t give up yet. Based on what has been released so far, how’s this for a scenario: 

Oasis is only released from November 7, 2021 to April 24, 2022.  Nothing yet for summer of 2021. And, there is an interesting 4 day cruise Miami to Miami on November 3, 2021. That is a little odd—- unless they need a short cruise to get on their regular weekly schedule because they arrive on Miami from somewhere else on 11/3/21! Maybe from NJ? 

The last spring 2021 cruise is April 25 from FLL. How about a trip north (empty) on 5/5/21, spend the summer in NJ, head back down to Miami (empty) arriving 11/3/21??????

Oh, BTW, that is exactly what Oasis is doing in 2020. It arrives in FLL on 11/4/20 and does a 4 day cruise to get on it’s Sunday schedule.

mac_tlc

Oasis bookings for Sept 2O21 were there at 3 pm when I went to Next Cruise   I went to book at 6 pm and the agent could not bring it up. It was showing Oasis out of Miami earlier 

On 11/17/2019 at 8:31 AM, Host Clarea said:

If not enough people bite at those price levels, then the price will go down.  If the prices are staying the same or going up, then people are buying.  Very simple.

You can get an A2 on the Westbound Harmony TA in 2021 for under 11 grand for two people.

Fill it to the max and you are under $2,000 pp for STAR Class