Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

2 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

I am still waiting for the Symphony sailings for late August! Even if the 6-night doesn't get released until December, the 8-night is still part of the 7+ Night Caribbean.

In the past some were broke down as Seasonal Caribbean and separate yr round. This yr different then last, but every yr is different. Some always get released outside this scheduled dates

With Freedom coming up to NJ, does anyone know what sailings she might do? I want to try a smaller ship after doing Anthem and Oasis, but probably don’t want to do Bahamas and Florida for the third year in a row. All I can find right now is that she will be doing five nights and nine nights. 

3 minutes ago, TopDogSparky08 said:

With Freedom coming up to NJ, does anyone know what sailings she might do? I want to try a smaller ship after doing Anthem and Oasis, but probably don’t want to do Bahamas and Florida for the third year in a row. All I can find right now is that she will be doing five nights and nine nights. 

Is the Freedom Doing the 9nt Bermuda/Caribbean Voyage during the Summer of 2021 ??

same as the Explorer, Liberty & Anthem ?? Do you have the dates ??

I

3 minutes ago, TopDogSparky08 said:

21 minutes ago, pamela27 said:

Which ship will be in San Juan between May and November 2021? Freedom is not listed as being there. I see that Indy is on St Marteen port schedule every Wednesday between these dates. Would that indicate she is going from San Juan?.

From  all of the posts here and the press releases, it looks like SJU won’t have a ship over the summer.  That is  very sad news if it is true.  St. Maarten is usually early or late in a sailing from SJU so Weds doesn’t sound likely for ship out of SJU.

Just stopped by NextCruise.  Allure from Galveston itineraries are loaded in the system but not open for booking yet.  

First cruise to be a 4 night in Nov. 2021.  

I'm assuming a 2 or 3 day crew only repo followed by a 4 night revenue first cruise.  

NextCruise is going to call me if they open during this sailing.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

Just stopped by NextCruise.  Allure from Galveston itineraries are loaded in the system but not open for booking yet.  

I'm assuming a 2 or 3 day crew only repo followed by a 4 night revenue first cruise.  

Could you ask NextCruise if a 6-day Symphony and 8-day Symphony for August 2021 are showing up? Thank you so much!

22 minutes ago, Coov said:

PC will not have any 7 day cruises in April '21?  Is that odd?

Allure of the Seas will leave Miami and go to Port Canavral starting May 16th through November 7th.  It then Harmony picks back up in the port on November 21st.  There are gaps in both Allure and when Harmony leaves Barcelona on October 31st.  Maybe they have charters or they will release those dates later if they aren't 7 days.

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

So that explains Allure's dates since nothing in posted past November 7th..

Edited by Plum Happy

31 minutes ago, little britain said:

So Explorer or Independence could still be back in Southampton doing the Baltic itineraries that are missing from Anthem’s routes..🤷‍♀️

IMO the baltic itineraries aren’t suited to Indy. Not enough public indoor space for the number of people onboard. We did the Baltic route in June a few years ago and only one day was warm enough to use the pool and a lot of the days you wouldn’t sit outside. 

5 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

IMO the baltic itineraries aren’t suited to Indy. Not enough public indoor space for the number of people onboard. We did the Baltic route in June a few years ago and only one day was warm enough to use the pool and a lot of the days you wouldn’t sit outside. 

Adventure is similar though and she has been deployed to the Baltic from Copenhagen/Stockholm.

13 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Having been on both Indy and Navigator in bad weather, we found Indy more crowded. 

You have a point and I do agree about Freedom Class not really being the right class for the Baltics, but if Indy went back to Southampton, I imagine that she would primarily be doing Mediterranean and Canary Islands sailings with 2 or 3 Baltic sailings during June/July/August like Explorer this year so it would still make sense if she returned.

1 hour ago, twangster said:

THAT is AWESOME news!!  I had heard it was going to be the Allure coming into Galveston!! Now this sounds pretty solid.

But they won't be able (I wouldn't think) to open sailings on the Allure from Galveston until they have final contracts with the port authority & RCI finalized to build the terminal. Negotiations are underway.... but they haven't even begun yet to move any dirt. 

Originally that terminal was to be completed in the Spring of '21...but it sounds like now (from your post) it won't be completed until the fall of '21. 

THANKS!!!! I am excited!! 

Edited by SRV FAN
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Originally that terminal was to be completed in the Spring of '21...but it sounds like now (from your post) it won't be completed until the fall of '21. 

THANKS!!!! I am excited!! 

I wouldn't be surprised if the terminal completes whenever and they begin using it for other ships before Allure's arrival.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the terminal completes whenever and they begin using it for other ships before Allure's arrival.

Is the existing terminal capable of handling an Oasis class ship for a few months if there are construction delays?

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

Maybe, But there is no reason to use it for any other ships.... RCI already has a decent sized terminal there as well as Carnival's terminal... but, like I said...the paperwork hasn't even been settled yet...or at least last I have heard...and no dirt is being moved ….