Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

6 minutes ago, Petroplex said:

Is the existing terminal capable of handling an Oasis class ship for a few months if there are construction delays?

No. The channel isn't deep enough. The new terminal will be at the opening (there is a basin there where the ships turn around) of the channel.

The terminal that is there "could" handle the people...but the channel won't allow an Oasis class ship to come that far down...

They had to dredge the channel to bring in the Liberty...

Edited by SRV FAN

2 hours ago, MADflyer said:

So that leaves Explorer completely open still.  Indy might just stay where she is but was not mentioned. Adventure is not currently having any port evidence showing where she is headed after the Baltic season. 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- STO/CPH  /

Allure   -  Miami / PC  / ??? Galveston or  PE from November

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  Bayonne

Brilliance    Tampa / Boston / Miami

Empress  -   Miami /Bayonne /  San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami /  Galveston short sailings)

Freedom - Bayonne  / San Juan

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   

Indy -  PE  / (??? Galveston from November)

Jewel  -   Suez/BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / Miami

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator  Miami  / PE   (3 / 4 night)

Oasis  -  PE /  Bayonne / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ??? (PE)

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

Not sure if this has been posted but Rhapsody is doing Pan Canal on Feb 2nd 2021

6 minutes ago, bigeck said:

Not sure if this has been posted but Rhapsody is doing Pan Canal on Feb 2nd 2021

Where do you see that? I just looked online...there is NOTHING listed for 2021... Panama Canal

Never mind I found that one by searching Rhapsody sailings....but when you search Panama Canal 2021 only...nothing shows. 

Edited by SRV FAN

8 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Where do you see that? I just looked online...there is NOTHING listed for 2021... Panama Canal

Never mind I found that one by searching Rhapsody sailings....but when you search Panama Canal 2021 only...nothing shows. 

I've been watching as well.

Web site isn't the best. Think I'll wait for a full transit depending on price of course

• Like 1

Just now, bigeck said:

I've been watching as well.

Web site isn't the best. Think I'll wait for a full transit depending on price of course

Yes...that "full transit" is on my bucket list...we are sailing "to" the Panama Canal in March...but not "thru" it.... I want to visit San Diego, so this would be perfect to sail either way (east or westbound). 

Just hope they open it soon! This is driving me crazy! LOL

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Just stopped by NextCruise.  Allure from Galveston itineraries are loaded in the system but not open for booking yet.  

First cruise to be a 4 night in Nov. 2021.  

I'm assuming a 2 or 3 day crew only repo followed by a 4 night revenue first cruise.  

NextCruise is going to call me if they open during this sailing.   

Just looked at the last sailing of Allure from Port Canaveral in 2021..it sails from PC on Oct 31 and returns to PC on Nov 7th. 

So... there will be a full week after the 7th for it to reposition to Galveston. They "could" do 2 nites Crew Only & a 5 niter cruise or like you said a 3 nite Crew Only & a 4 niter cruise before the first 7 niter on Nov 14th. 

I am so stoked about this!!! 

Edited by SRV FAN

4 minutes ago, caribbeanboy said:

Since Wonder is going to Asia, there might be a chance that a ship is coming back to North America.

Maybe Voyager will move back to North America and Quantum will take over it's itinararies including seasonal deployment down under.

2 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Just looked at the last sailing of Allure from Port Canaveral in 2021..it sails from PC on Oct 31 and returns to PC on Nov 7th. 

So... there will be a full week after the 7th for it to reposition to Galveston. They "could" do 2 nites Crew Only & a 5 niter cruise or like you said a 3 nite Crew Only & a 4 niter cruise before the first 7 niter on Nov 14th. 

I am so stoked about this!!! 

I was hoping Adventure would do a Copenhagen to Galveston Ta. That now looks a no no

3 minutes ago, CruiseBride926 said:

It seems like they will only be doing 7 nights and then Freedom will do 5 and 9.

Are you sure? I thought the Anthem will be coming to Cape Liberty and be doing the 7 night Bahamas cruises. It would make sense since the Oasis would be better suited to a longer cruise.

8 minutes ago, Sizzlechest said:

Are you sure? I thought the Anthem will be coming to Cape Liberty and be doing the 7 night Bahamas cruises. It would make sense since the Oasis would be better suited to a longer cruise.

I’m only speaking for summer when Anthem is gone. Someone posted the announcement a few pages back.

21 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Adventure is sailing from Galveston now.... thru April 2021. 

I was hoping for Oct/Nov 2021. I'm on Anthem Ta next Nov

On Allure Ta in March 2020 but Jewel is so cheap I might jump ship. Never been to Dubai before

12 minutes ago, janetmojo said:

It's looking like no Panama Canal full transit in 2021, Celebrity doesn't have any either.  Such a disappointment.

I looked yesterday & found that Celebrity DID have full transits in 2021.... I looked at one ...15 days... San Diego to FLL.   Cost for two in a balcony was just over $7,000! 

Edited by SRV FAN

1 hour ago, SRV FAN said:

Maybe, But there is no reason to use it for any other ships.... RCI already has a decent sized terminal there as well as Carnival's terminal... but, like I said...the paperwork hasn't even been settled yet...or at least last I have heard...and no dirt is being moved …. 

Though as in other Ports If one Royal Ship they usually use the newer Terminal....

3 hours ago, twangster said:

Just stopped by NextCruise.  Allure from Galveston itineraries are loaded in the system but not open for booking yet.  

First cruise to be a 4 night in Nov. 2021.  

I'm assuming a 2 or 3 day crew only repo followed by a 4 night revenue first cruise.  

NextCruise is going to call me if they open during this sailing.   

Great news!   Thanks for sharing.  

Are the itineraries the same as Liberty's current ones?