Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 minute ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

They’re not available for booking yet. The dates they’ll be released are listed on that link.

Well, the link sort of tells you when they'll be released.  For example, it says "Guests can begin to book sailings on Oasis today" (but apparently not really) and it doesn't say when summer 2021 sailings open for Freedom.  Just would like to see what the itineraries look like.  

58 minutes ago, danv3 said:

Well, the link sort of tells you when they'll be released.  For example, it says "Guests can begin to book sailings on Oasis today" (but apparently not really) and it doesn't say when summer 2021 sailings open for Freedom.  Just would like to see what the itineraries look like.  

Most time we do not know exact Ports, ships or dates. Many on here are guess's but for 100% you have to wait until after they are on Royal's site to find out and Book

Edited by ONECRUISER

So.... just got this response from “Jason” from the Official Royal Caribbean International page on facebook when I asked about when we can begin booking Allure in Galveston.... looks like it’ll be around the New Year before we see the dates for the Allure! 

And possibly Panama Canal full transit. 

C6F198BD-9A37-469F-B57F-9898F5683FC9.png

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They won’t be able to do Grand Cayman or Belieze 

Ooooo that's right! Allure can’t do those ports! 

I HOPE the Allure (from Galveston) will go east some of the time. So tired of the same ol’ Roatan, Belize (or Costa Maya), Cozumel. Or Grand Caymen, Jamaica, Cozumel rotations. 

They used to go to Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel... Back in the early 2000’s. 

The Enchantment is doing a few runs to Key West, Coco Caye & Nassau this year from Galveston... we’re booked in July.

So it can be done from Galveston... 

50 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

I HOPE the Allure (from Galveston) will go east some of the time. So tired of the same ol’ Roatan, Belize (or Costa Maya), Cozumel. Or Grand Caymen, Jamaica, Cozumel rotations. 

The Enchantment is doing a few runs to Key West, Coco Caye & Nassau this year from Galveston... we’re booked in July.

I didn't think the channel into Key West was deep enough for Oasis class.  Has this changed?  

I guess there will be some eastern itineraries to utilise Perfect Day though. 

Regardless, Allure's itineraries will differ from the current ones from Galveston.  Good news, and way overdue!  

Edited by geoff2802

Got a call from Royal.  I asked about TA cruises from Rome to Florida in Fall of 2021.  Wanted to compare to Celebrity and others.

First, Royal had no TA from Rome at that time.  There was one from Barcelona and could have done an expensive three night Rome to Barcelona as well as TA.  However, price for 3 night cruise (balc) was like $1200 each and the TA was almost double what the Rome-FLA TA was in 2020.  PRICES UP

Booked on Celebrity instead.  Constellation had balcony for 15 day TA for $1809 pp.

7 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

Are you on the July 10 or July 17 sailing? We are doing the Coco Cay run on the Enchantment July 10. I would love to see more runs in this direction. 

6 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Oasis class can not do Key West.

Yes Oasis Class, Freedom Class Or Quantum Class And Voyager Class Can Not Do Key West Due To It Being To Wide To Dock In Key West. They Tried Once With Adventure Of The Seas But She Could Not Fit In To Key West.   

19 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I also wonder if a different ship will do 3/4 nights from PC in the winter.

According to Royal on a site that can't be named no plans for that and the 4/5 sailings will be Bahamas no other ports.  Guessing 2 days at Coco Cay

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

According to Royal on a site that can't be named no plans for that and the 4/5 sailings will be Bahamas no other ports.  Guessing 2 days at Coco Cay

Thanks, and too bad for the weekend cruisers.

1 hour ago, FlowBroTy said:

Yes Oasis Class, Freedom Class Or Quantum Class And Voyager Class Can Not Do Key West Due To It Being To Wide To Dock In Key West. They Tried Once With Adventure Of The Seas But She Could Not Fit In To Key West.   

Not true about the Voyager class. I was on the Voyager or Explorer from Cape Liberty about eight years ago and we went to Key West.

Edited by mets123
Spelling

Just now, mets123 said:

Not true about the Voyages class. I was on the Voyager or Explorer from Cape Liberty about eight years ago and we went to Key West.

Yes, that would make sense. What about Celebrity Solstice class ships? They are able to dock in Key West.

2 hours ago, 4774Papa said:

Got a call from Royal.  I asked about TA cruises from Rome to Florida in Fall of 2021.  Wanted to compare to Celebrity and others.

First, Royal had no TA from Rome at that time.  There was one from Barcelona and could have done an expensive three night Rome to Barcelona as well as TA.  However, price for 3 night cruise (balc) was like $1200 each and the TA was almost double what the Rome-FLA TA was in 2020.  PRICES UP

Booked on Celebrity instead.  Constellation had balcony for 15 day TA for $1809 pp.

We are considering the Celebrity Reflection TA out of Rome for Fall 2021.  

The only possible Royal TA from Rome in that time frame is Odyssey but I think that won’t come out for a few more weeks.

2 hours ago, Petroplex said:

Are you on the July 10 or July 17 sailing? We are doing the Coco Cay run on the Enchantment July 10. I would love to see more runs in this direction. 

No, we chose the 17th sailing. 

I sure do hope that Allure will do that eastern run....

9 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

I didn't think the channel into Key West was deep enough for Oasis class.  Has this changed?  

I guess there will be some eastern itineraries to utilise Perfect Day though. 

Regardless, Allure's itineraries will differ from the current ones from Galveston.  Good news, and way overdue!  

Oh, you may be right...I didn't know that about Key West... Just wishful thinking on my part. 

I agree, they will be sending something to CoCo Caye from Galveston, I'd imagine... 

And yes, because they can't get her in to Cayman or Belize.... they will have to get more creative with their itineraries... interesting to think about what they might do...

Changes, they are a comin' for Galveston..... 🙂