Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

49 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Agreed I talked to the IT guy and he said all RCI sites that you could use a credit card on were blocked.

I've booked on royalcaribbean.com while on board.  Did so last week.  Booked refundable then walked down to NextCruise the next day and cancelled it on the phone with C&A and NextCruise grabbed my cabin (last in that category) before anyone else could score it.  

In fact royalcaribbean.com is a free site that works without Voom.

I also routinely browse a TA website and a big box travel website while on board.

What sites can't you use while on board?

I signed up for this list a couple of months ago just to catch word of the one cruise I wanted (Empress to Canada), and it's finally up! I actually did a little "touchdown" jig when I saw it. It's updated from this morning, too, because they had like 4 listed and now it's 7.

Yay!

Just noticed Oasis  9 night stops at Labadee, st Thomas, and st maarten with 5 sea days. My question is do you think San Juan was supposed  to be a stop,  and could they add it again if thing in San Juan get settled.  Like this itinerary way better then the 7 night Bahamas. but no so sure about the 5 sea days. Would need a new liver after this cruise. lol

19 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Is Freedom doing any of the 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries? Seems weird that they would be scrapped in favour of 4/5 nighters - as if they don't have enough large ships doing short cruises.

Freedom doing a 9 nite Canada/New England, Anthems doing the longer Carib 11/12n, shorter Bahama and Bermuda

Edited by ONECRUISER

9 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Anthem is in Southampton during the summer.

Yes, but I'm correct, OP was asking about any out of US, Carib/Bermuda. Freedom is doing 9n Canada/NE and couple 5n Bermuda that I missed in Fall

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, jptoz said:

Just noticed Oasis  9 night stops at Labadee, st Thomas, and st maarten with 5 sea days. My question is do you think San Juan was supposed  to be a stop,  and could they add it again if thing in San Juan get settled.  Like this itinerary way better then the 7 night Bahamas. but no so sure about the 5 sea days. Would need a new liver after this cruise. lol

Not on there when released today, prob wont be changed. Feel lucky, had couple my stops changed from West Carib to Coco Cay and Nassau

Edited by ONECRUISER

42 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Freedom doing a 9 nite Canada/New England, Anthems doing the longer Carib 11/12n, shorter Bahama and Bermuda

I just booked the 9 nite Canada/New England for Oct 14, 2021on Freedom...a great price for the VP category just for the two of us.

8 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I just booked the 9 nite Canada/New England for Oct 14, 2021on Freedom...a great price for the VP category just for the two of us.

Outstanding! I booked couple Cruises today, cheaper then paid in past. Was hoping rates keep dropping as more and more ships with higher capacity come out. So far so good...

• Like 1