Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

9 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Liberty’s February 2021 sailings have just been cancelled to accommodate a longer dry dock. Jewel is being offered as an alternative, which explains her short Galveston deployment that was discussed earlier. 

Interesting. What does everyone think they will do in the dry dock? So far Independence seemed to have better upgrades than Freedom so it will be interesting to see what Liberty gets. 

Updated Dates 

Week of February 24, 2020 China – Phase 2

Week of March 2, 2020 Short Caribbean

Week of March 16. 2020 Australia

Week of March 23, 2020 China – Phase 3

Week of March 30, 2020 Singapore & Transpacifics

Edited by springaussie

Jewel November 2020 Transatlantic from Rome to Galveston is open for booking  and Galveston sailings that will be available soon for December and January. 

15-Night Rome to Galveston November 26, 2020 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Cruising • Alicante, Spain • Gibraltar, United Kingdom • Cruising • Gran Canaria, Canary Islands • Cruising (6 Nights) • Nassau, Bahamas • Cruising (2 Nights) • Galveston, Texas

11-Night Western Caribbean December 11, 2020 Galveston, Texas • Cruising • Costa Maya, Mexico • Roatan, Honduras • Cruising • Cartagena, Colombia • Colon, Panama • Cruising • George Town, Grand Cayman • Cozumel, Mexico • Cruising • Galveston, Texas

9-Night Western Caribbean January 2, 2021 Galveston, Texas • Cruising • Costa Maya, Mexico • Belize City, Belize • Roatan, Honduras • Cozumel, Mexico • Cruising • Key West, Florida • Cruising • Galveston, Texas

7-Night Western Caribbean January 17, 2021 Galveston, Texas • Cruising • Cozumel, Mexico • Costa Maya, Mexico • Roatan, Honduras • Cruising (2 Nights) • Galveston, Texas

7-Night Bahamas & Perfect Day January 24, 2021 February 7, 2021 Galveston, Texas • Cruising (2 Nights) • Perfect Day at CocoCay • Nassau, Bahamas • Key West, Florida • Cruising • Galveston, Texas

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2020_2021/JW_2020_2021_final.pdf

10 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

I cabt find the odyssey TA Oct 2021 on either the Australian or the US royal sites. 

it is not on website yet. I booked through travel agent and he has access.   They may be able to give you pricing or book by calling RCI 

2 minutes ago, emmy said:

it is not on website yet. I booked through travel agent and he has access.   They may be able to give you pricing or book by calling RCI 

Can you post the itinerary for the Odyssey and what pricing might look like? 

2 hours ago, MADflyer said:

Jewel November 2020 Transatlantic from Rome to Galveston is open for booking  and Galveston sailings that will be available soon for December and January. 

15-Night Rome to Galveston November 26, 2020 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Cruising • Alicante, Spain • Gibraltar, United Kingdom • Cruising • Gran Canaria, Canary Islands • Cruising (6 Nights) • Nassau, Bahamas • Cruising (2 Nights) • Galveston, Texas

11-Night Western Caribbean December 11, 2020 Galveston, Texas • Cruising • Costa Maya, Mexico • Roatan, Honduras • Cruising • Cartagena, Colombia • Colon, Panama • Cruising • George Town, Grand Cayman • Cozumel, Mexico • Cruising • Galveston, TX

Interesting that these choices weren't available to those of us booked on the Nov 26 Suez Canal, and the following Arabian Coastal.

Not surprising, though.😥

Anybody have the Michael Bayley email address. Might as well ask him

Edited by John&LaLa

4 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Here are a few:

J4 - 4589

2C - 3489

4D - 3030

Harmony is a lot less expensive.  🍷

Harmony CP balcony was under $1,000 for solo with 340+ points🍺

And it takes me all the way home😉

Edited by John&LaLa

2 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Here are a few:

J4 - 4589

2C - 3489

4D - 3030

Harmony is a lot less expensive.  🍷

Thanks. I'm booked on harmony for just under 100aud per day.  I'm also on the 21 April 2021 odyssey so I think I'll leave it in place as I've got b2b2b2b on harmony in Europe in the lead up to her TA.  Hopefully she won't fall apart before then. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

Updated Dates 

Week of February 24, 2020 China – Phase 2

Week of March 2, 2020 Short Caribbean

Week of March 16. 2020 Australia

Week of March 23, 2020 China – Phase 3

Week of March 30, 2020 Singapore & Transpacifics

3 phases for China, they must be planning something big with Wonder..

23 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Thanks. I'm booked on harmony for just under 100aud per day.  I'm also on the 21 April 2021 odyssey so I think I'll leave it in place as I've got b2b2b2b on harmony in Europe in the lead up to her TA.  Hopefully she won't fall apart before then. 

We're booked on Harmony 31 Oct 2021 TA as well as the 24 Oct 2021 Med cruise before.  This will be our first time on a "Big Boy" as we normally take the smaller ships across the pond.  Looking forward to meeting you.  🍷

• Like 1