Cruise Critic Community
FIRELT5

Empress Of The Seas D+ & above

Since the Empress doesn’t have a designated Suite or diamond lounge, what amenities does she offer for D+
& Pinnacle Folks ??  Are the 3 alcohol beverages added on to your Seapass Card nightly ??

Yes 3 drinks "vouchers"are loaded each day to be used during the evening.  They did have a separate breakfast for D+ in Chops.

We enjoyed the ship when it went to Cuba.

Regarding the Chops  breakfast,  when we sailed empress, the chops breakfast was only for the upper tier (something like 350 points and up ) D+, pinnacle  and of course suite guests. We were told it depends on the numbers on board.  Lower numbers means all D+ have the opportunity to have breakfast in chops. Lots more means it has to be reduced to only those at the higher D+  level, as they need to have enough space for the suite guests. 

Enjoy

M

43 minutes ago, FIRELT5 said:

Since the Empress doesn’t have a designated Suite or diamond lounge, what amenities does she offer for D+
& Pinnacle Folks ??  Are the 3 alcohol beverages added on to your Seapass Card nightly ??

See twangster's current MAGNIFICENT report on the Empress.  He is blogging live for two weeks, and is at the beginning of week 2.

So!

Let me ask again. I know they put 3 drinks on your sea pass cards for Diamond and above. Do they have a bar that serves Diamond members for the hours it is made available?

Bob do you know?

1 minute ago, sealeggs said:

Do they have a bar that serves Diamond members for the hours it is made available?

Like on other ships, the D coupons can be used at any bar. There's not a bar designated as the D bar.

Edited by Biker19

32 minutes ago, sealeggs said:

So!

Let me ask again. I know they put 3 drinks on your sea pass cards for Diamond and above. Do they have a bar that serves Diamond members for the hours it is made available?

Bob do you know?

No "open" Bar just 3 drinks in any bar during "happy hour"

so let me get this straight. for D and better, there is no bar or any bar that honors royals happy hour times? you are only allowed your 3 drink voucher? they can do better than that. I have been loyal to royal for quite some time and our own designated area would be nice. opinions anybody. thank you. 

2 minutes ago, watson50 said:

so let me get this straight. for D and better, there is no bar or any bar that honors royals happy hour times? you are only allowed your 3 drink voucher? they can do better than that. I have been loyal to royal for quite some time and our own designated area would be nice. opinions anybody. thank you. 

Correct, no dedicated Diamond lounge.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Correct, no dedicated Diamond lounge.

c'mon Bob. with all your pull you can convince royal to oblige. lol

10 minutes ago, watson50 said:

Just go to any bar. No problem. 

5 minutes ago, watson50 said:

c'mon Bob. with all your pull you can convince royal to oblige. lol

I've got zero (probably negative) pull with RC,

3 hours ago, watson50 said:

It worked fine for us two weeks ago. 3 free is plenty. What is disappointing is the lack of free special coffees.  They try and make it in Chops, but it's not very good and only during breakfast hours.

20190716_080537.thumb.jpg.4b72ea5f4e0756dda3944a66d82decb7.jpg

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I've got zero (probably negative) pull with RC,

Laura does pretty good. 😇