4 bedroom villa harmony

Just curious if anyone has every stayed in 4 bedroom villa on any of the ships. Do they normally sell out? Unable to see pricing online. Might be great for multiple couples to book.

6 minutes ago, 3shar said:

Just curious if anyone has every stayed in 4 bedroom villa on any of the ships. Do they normally sell out? Unable to see pricing online. Might be great for multiple couples to book.

Have you tried searching using 4 guests.  If you still can’t see pricing it is either sold out for the dates you are looking at or they have restricted the occupancy to more than 4 guests in which case you would need to call to get pricing. 

3 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

You must CALL ON THE PHONE to book that suite.....anything that holds more than 4 people, you must pick up a phone and call.  No "online" booking of those larger suites.

As usual...wrong.

Nit all Suites that hold more than 4 have the occupancy restricted and can in msm6 cases be booked with 4 guests and sometimes even 2.

The categories that hold more than 4 will at times be available to book on the website and for less than the minimum occupancy.

Twice on Radiance to Alaska I was able to book cabin #8500 for only 3 family members...very lucky.

And recently I booked the Premium Ocean View #1804 for a B2B on Freedom for April 2021 for just the two of us...again very lucky.

• 6 months later...

Typically you do have to call until they release it.  We were eligible to bid via the RoyalUP program in hopes that we could move the folks we're traveling with into the room as well.  From what I have been told by RC and asked here I can't do that.

The next step would be to reschedule their cruise for the future and rebook them into our room as a new reservation.  I've been warned that even that might not be possible if they block the # of people that can go into the room.

RC has been very good to us over the years and if we escalate enough and are polite enough and they aren't out any $$$ they usually will find a way to do stuff for us.

Wish me luck!

PS.  Will the Genie have dinner from the specialty restaurants delivered to the room?

3 hours ago, stompy said:

Typically you do have to call until they release it.  We were eligible to bid via the RoyalUP program in hopes that we could move the folks we're traveling with into the room as well.  From what I have been told by RC and asked here I can't do that.

The next step would be to reschedule their cruise for the future and rebook them into our room as a new reservation.  I've been warned that even that might not be possible if they block the # of people that can go into the room.

RC has been very good to us over the years and if we escalate enough and are polite enough and they aren't out any $$$ they usually will find a way to do stuff for us.

Wish me luck!

PS.  Will the Genie have dinner from the specialty restaurants delivered to the room?

Have you even won the villa yet🤔

Edited by John&LaLa

We have it booked for August 16th. We will have eight, but I believe the minimum for this one is 6. It will hold 14. 

Start listing any questions 😜😜

And, yes, in Star class you can get dinner from the specialties delivered to your room. Tip of the day:: Have them deliver the main course 30 minutes after the appetizers/salad. It starts to get cold otherwise. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 8:27 PM, cb at sea said:

You must CALL ON THE PHONE to book that suite.....anything that holds more than 4 people, you must pick up a phone and call.  No "online" booking of those larger suites.

You can book larger suites online. For example Oasis class Two-Bedroom Grand Suites, which hold 8 people, are visible and can be priced and booked online. 

If you want to book more than 4 people you must call. The reason is because in their system they can only put 4 people on one booking, if you want to add more people they go onto a separate reservation number but for the same stateroom. Make sure the two reservation  numbers are linked for dining. This will ensure you have a table together for traditional dining, and that MTD or specialty dining reservations will cover all 8 people.

Prices for guests 5-8 are the same as for guests 3 and 4. You can do a test booking online for 4 passengers and click the link to get pricing per passenger to see the exact prices for #3 and #4 which would apply to 5-8 (so you'll know what price to expect before you call). 

Edited by SG65CB

I have stayed in it, fantastic room. We had 13 people. Loved having the hot tub, although the heater was broken when we were on board.

It used to be that you couldn't book these on line, but normally you can book the first 4 people now then add more by calling.

These large rooms book out very quickly, especially since they added Star Class.

During any kind of holiday period they usually book out within a few weeks of being available, this is why you won't be seeing any on line. Basically if you want a Star Class suite at a busy period you need to be looking to book it as soon as available.