Haven spa suite differences

zeppgirl

In doing research, I saw that someone mentioned some spa suites had poles and others did not, as well as some having a sofa/chaise and others having a table and two chairs.  I am trying to picture in my head what these look like and which configuration would be preferable.  I looked for pictures but can't seem to find any of the furniture set up.  Anyone have pictures or remember what you had and if one seemed preferable to another?  

Hi Zeppgirl,  I think there can be vast differences in rooms depending on the ship. Have you tried looking on youtube for stateroom videos of the ship and room type? We use youtube for all the time when booking cruises. We just booked today and opted against a haven spa room because of the tub next to the bed and lack of seating and went with a haven courtyard instead. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jjmahaney said:

Hi Zeppgirl,  I think there can be vast differences in rooms depending on the ship. Have you tried looking on youtube for stateroom videos of the ship and room type? We use youtube for all the time when booking cruises. We just booked today and opted against a haven spa room because of the tub next to the bed and lack of seating and went with a haven courtyard instead. 

Yes, I did but could not find the exact room on a video.  I did see others to get an idea.  I booked the haven spa room for the spa pass, but also because I loved the location of the tub right by the window(:  I opted not to upgrade to the haven courtyard because it did not have the spa hahah.  We all have our preferences(;

11 minutes ago, zeppgirl said:

Yes, I did but could not find the exact room on a video.  I did see others to get an idea.  I booked the haven spa room for the spa pass, but also because I loved the location of the tub right by the window(:  I opted not to upgrade to the haven courtyard because it did not have the spa hahah.  We all have our preferences(;

That is funny!  We don't like the tub and you too.  If you want a tub with a view. Haven 2 bedroom suite this one was on the Epic with Madeira Island Portugal in the background.  Enjoy the thermal spa it IS def worth it in my opinion. We will probably just add some day passes on. 

epic shower.jpg

epic tub .jpg

10 hours ago, zeppgirl said:

In doing research, I saw that someone mentioned some spa suites had poles and others did not, as well as some having a sofa/chaise and others having a table and two chairs.  I am trying to picture in my head what these look like and which configuration would be preferable.  I looked for pictures but can't seem to find any of the furniture set up.  Anyone have pictures or remember what you had and if one seemed preferable to another?  

If you let us know which ship, that will help us answer for you.  I've stayed in haven spa suites on the Escape (both regular and deluxe), Getaway, and Breakaway, and none had a pole that I can remember....Maybe on the Epic?  I know she has funky layouts in general lol